Hacking I'm not sure about starting on Part 4 of Plailect's guide...

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a SysNand on 9.2 and an EmuNand on 10.6 and this part of the guide scares me:

Your RedNAND SecureInfo_A MUST be the same as your SysNAND SecureInfo_A or you will BRICK. If you have changed your RedNAND region or otherwise modified SecureInfo_A in any way, you MUST create a NEW RedNAND or you will BRICK.

I cannot remember what steps I took to install this since I wasn't exactly paying attention. I followed the RxTools guide to get Emunand and since then I have been playing only on a Sky3DS and haven't done much reading since January on the new developments. Didn't think much since I was using the flashcart.

Can I start from scratch on the guide? Or is there some way of knowing if you messed around with the secureinfo data? I probably haven't played with that file if it wasn't required somewhere in the rxtools installation...

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Yes, you can start the guide from scratch, or if you already have an emunand, you can just switch to luma3ds cfw https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-updating-from-rxtools-to-luma3ds.427735/ and start from part 4.
You don't have to worry, unless you have changed your region(can be fixed) or installed a patched twl/agb firm(it is shown in the guide and in luma3ds wiki on how to fix it).
Don't worry and start with part 4 after you've switched to luma and eventually fixed those problems if you have them

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright I'll do that. Haven't been messing with regions and whatnot anyway. Unless installing an EU game as a cia counts... Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM