Not open for further replies.

Deceptionex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Discussion
–noun
an act or instance of discussing; consideration or examination by argument, comment, etc., esp. to explore solutions; informal debate.

I believe proving each other wrong is apart of discussing. Now let's continue to examine Eon-Rider's hypocrisy in believing others fail at maths.

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Its raining
frown.gif

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
geminisama said:
This topic is srs fucking bzns. You guys are both cool for engaging in such an important discussion.
This.
However, to fit in with the style of the current postings...

To Mr. Deceptionex-
When on the internets, @_____: means a person is trying to engage in a conversation with a single person and/or group.
In Coreyfrog7's post, he was obviously directing his question towards Eon-rider.
Therefore, your answer was directed at no one, and you're merely talking to yourself.
You look ridiculous. And because you're such a word-worm; Google defines ridiculousness as "absurdity: a message whose content is at variance with reason".

------------------------------------

There, I've nit-picked one of your posts. Just returning to you what you've been dealing out this whole damn thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://overkill.wtf/emudeck-2-3-release/