If you own a car, is it nerdy?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
When I was a kid I was at the local supermarket and I saw two cars nerded up. One was made to look like an X-Wing, the other like a TIE Fighter, and they were chasing each other around the car park. This was back before the era of camera phones, so regretably I don't have a photo of it, but damn it was funny. Seriously, the X-Wing had the laser cannons painted onto the side, with the indicators at the tips so they looked like lasers. It was hilarious.

D

Deleted User

I cant own a car, Parking is expensive in my private apartments and I have motion sickness in front seats.

Nice interiors btw.

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koimayeul said:
lol this is the geekmobile sorry to say

Hahaha, more like Mario Mobile
wink.gif

I don't take that as offense anyways lol. I love it.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I've pimped up my car a bit. Custom bumpers, side skirts, spoiler and green under-body neon. Nothing nerdy though.

I considered getting a Half-Life themed paint job but dropped the idea.

My friend said it should be black and orange with the lambda symbol on the hood and the green neon would represent the radioactive stuff
tongue.gif

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Persona themed iPod (Custom wallpaper/icons/sounds/ and a custom skin and cover) that's always in my glove compartment so I always have my music with me, but that's really it. I save most of my stuff for my room. I used to have my Mitsuru figure and my Aegis plush on my rear view mirror, but I figured they'd look better in my room too.

So yeah, just a custom iPod
frown.gif

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would be really nerdy is if someone noticed that on the top of your windshield, the last sticker sequence(flower, mushroom, flower) does not match up with the first three(mushroom, flower, starman).
happy.gif

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bowser said:
I've pimped up my car a bit. Custom bumpers, side skirts, spoiler and green under-body neon. Nothing nerdy though.

My friend said it should be black and orange with the lambda symbol on the hood and the green neon would represent the radioactive stuff
tongue.gif

Haha what you riding? Would like to see the custom bumper/skirts/etc.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(TheDarkSeed @ Aug 19 2011, 02:14 PM) What would be really nerdy is if someone noticed that on the top of your windshield, the last sticker sequence(flower, mushroom, flower) does not match up with the first three(mushroom, flower, starman).
happy.gif

Hahaha. Funny story about this really. I had the banner custom made, and when I received it, I made incorrect measurements and messed up the banner a little. So hence there was one spot missing somewhere on the right. Told the seller, they sent me 2x fire flowers no charge
biggrin.gif
. I couldn't do a shroom or star because it would look worse then it does now.

I got the Mushroom headrests today in the mail...super fast shipping from China...both of them cost me $3.50....free shipping too.. LOL

J906E.jpg

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically I already own a car when I become old enough to drive one.

The only thing I would probably add onto it would probably be a music player that can read USB drive (I remember seeing one in a store.)

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahah, is that so? Well it did take me a while looking at the pic to find that out.

Headrests? Might as well go all out and do a full Mario paint job on the car!

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
DarkMario616 said:
bowser said:

tongue.gif

Haha what you riding? Would like to see the custom bumper/skirts/etc.
tongue.gif
Here it is!
Before
zen_before.JPG

After
zen_after.JPG
It's a Suzuki Zen hatchback. Looks like it's known in Europe as the Suzuki Alto.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maruti_Zen

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha Mario paintjob...I wish! I know it's a little extreme what I got in my car but it's so awesome and nerdy
biggrin.gif

And @Bowser: Never a fan of Suzuki but with the kit, it looks so much better lol
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: umm, That was fun to watch :)