Edwii

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
so i had just about most of the problems you can get trying to set up triiforce or usbloader (mostly triiforce) and i feel as i can give back what i have learned now, tho i am too lazy to wright a full guide i will help.

if you need help simply email me [email protected]
your subject title must be triiloader or it will be counted as spam
ask your questions and i will reply often, since i am not working currently
if you are going to email me simply post something (pmed emailed etc) here to bump this thread.
if you have other question about wii hacking u can ask them just keep them small to start off with.

you can also post your question here tho i may not look at it personly as quick as i would notice my email, but an other member could beat me to it, so your best bet may be to post here(counts as a bump) and email me.

micric100

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice to see your giving back, thanks.

I asked something a while ago that I didn't find an answer to, so I guess i'll ask you. When triforce loads my games from USB, it also loads all my games on my wii's nands as well, and sometimes some of the games on my USB aren't in the list and I have to restart the program and try loading my USB nand again until I see it. Is this a common problem with triforce or is there something wrong with what i'm doing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...