Not open for further replies.

troy4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been a long time member on this forum and this is the first time I've created a topic. I gotta say, this whole Gateway incident has been a fun drama to watch. People on the net love to hate and people in forums excel at complaining.

If you are new user looking to get a card, go ahead and get the Gateway. I've had mine since late last year and had never had a problem and I update whenever there's a new update. When I was deciding which card to buy, I got the Gateway because they are truly the people that started all of this... and to be honest, I like supporting innovators/entrepreneurs.

Don't worry about all the threads about bricking this or that -- most consumers never write reviews because they are busy enjoying their life and their products. Many many more users are enjoying their Gateway and don't care enough to post here.

For all the whiners and the random haters on Gateway, keep it up. Your comments are really fun to read while I'm on a break from my 3ds :lol:

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need a mod to set up a screen for anyone posting a thread with Gateway in the title. Give a good few hours of a timeout for every shitpost on either side of the fence, this thread included.

Reactions: Huntereb

troy4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could almost predict the comments that were going to get posted. funny stuff.
keep them coming :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: