Gaming If I repair my laptop using the store warranty, can I...

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ask them to replace it with another laptop?

There's this newer version of this laptop I got and was wondering if I can exchange it for that. I dont mind paying a bit extra to get it. This laptop has been giving me numerous problems (as seen in my performance hiccups during games topic) and yeah, was just wondering if I could.

Thanks
smile.gif

PS - It's the futureshop warranty

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Ask them, also check the back of your reciept to see if it says anything about their returns policy. Most stores would send it off for repair if you'd had it longer than a month, and only replace it with a new unit if they cannot fix the problem, but individual stores may do things differently. You've got nothing to lose by asking really
smile.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Phone up, and tell them that you are unhappy with this product that they have made, and you would like to get the one you want.
+ some yelling,
more complaining,
+ some more yelling.

After about 5mins of that, you might have a new laptop
biggrin.gif

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
deanxxczx said:
Phone up, and tell them that you are unhappy with this product that they have made, and you would like to get the one you want.
+ some yelling,
more complaining,
+ some more yelling.

After about 5mins of that, you might have a new laptop
biggrin.gif

I'll probably complain a lot, not shouting though lol. This laptop has been giving me a lot of problems other than the gaming performance issues. This laptop has BSOD'd on me quite a few times, froze on me, hiccups even when im not playing games, turns on by itself when it's on hibernate/sleep (and this has been a big problem. It turned on while in my bag and it get extremely hot. When I took it out, it was beeping and the power lights were red), when I plug in earphones, it sometimes stop working from the earphones and just goes through the speakers, when nothing was plugged in the earphone slots, sounds wouldn't come out from the speakers, having trouble turning it on sometimes, keeps disconnecting from the school network, I keep hearing clicking noises coming from the fan or something and yeah.

>__<

EDIT - And yes, I updated the BIOS and all the drivers and i'm still having problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gq68u-f6X0 +1