Hacking if i get a ez4 lite from winsunx.com.......

XxMxVxPxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how much will it cost. because i herd they have cheap prices but kill you on shipping and some other thing if you use paypal. and if i buy a max media launcher and flash my firmware. will i be able to youse ez4 with flashme. (just making sure)
and when do you think the ez4 lite will be available again. im selling some stuff on ebay.

darkandlong

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
EZ4Lite runs fine with Flashme.

My final cost was about ~62-63 dollars US shipped to Canada, unless they've changed the price in the last couple days.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also if i were to pay with paypal using a discover card...do they not take discover as its not at the obttom of their page..im not sure as it says paypal verified and didnt think it would matter which credit card i used as long as i used paypal.

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just ordered mine today. I was looking for an alternative to the chunky supercard SD.

I ordered it in a hurry off cheapmod, that put them as in stock today 20th. Since I want it ready for 23rd.

Stupidly i did not check for vital things.

Does it work with the Superpass 2 (for flashing of course)
Does it have GBA compatability (full screen)(If it doesnt support GBA I am screwed)?
Will it be able to take the new 2gb micro sd cards?

Thanks for each and every question answered.

Optimolife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know from what I've read so far,

+it should work with Superpass2,
+GBA Compatibility sucks or is too much hassle to really bother with, and 2GB micro sd is not available yet, only 1GB micro SD is being sold right now. Hopefully someone else with more knowledge on the GBA compatibility will answer, but I've read it's not great.

Grey_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as I know from what I've read so far,

+it should work with Superpass2,
+GBA Compatibility sucks or is too much hassle to really bother with, and 2GB micro sd is not available yet, only 1GB micro SD is being sold right now. Hopefully someone else with more knowledge on the GBA compatibility will answer, but I've read it's not great.

GBA Compatibility is awesome, only games that need real special patching AFAIK are the pokemon games for the clock features.

EDIT: also -

Worked with Superpass 2 for me.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah gba compatability doesnt suck...its comparable to older ez carts..which have near perfect gba compatability as that is what those carts were meant for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol