top1ngivealwayslikedyouevenwhenyoupissmeoff.jpg

Reactions: 8 people

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Stop being so goddamn critical of everything and stuck on the false definition of 'funny'
/thread

Coming from the person who actively takes part in shitting up the EOF.
Well thats wrong.
The people who who go around being cynical assholes and posting no everywhere are shitting it up.
I dont make loads of threads and my posts in majority are alot more publicly decent compared to most.

You're threads are so shitty that Costello himself had to intervene and lock them.

Reactions: 1 person

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stop being so goddamn critical of everything and stuck on the false definition of 'funny'
/thread

Well thats wrong.
The people who who go around being cynical assholes and posting no everywhere are shitting it up.
I dont make loads of threads and my posts in majority are alot more publicly decent compared to most.

You're threads are so shitty that Costello himself had to intervene and lock them.
Well obviously jokes sail right over your head,
Try blocking the harbor so they don't float out into the sea of nothingness

Reactions: 2 people

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you guys feel the EoF HAS to be funny. No where here does it say it was created to be funny, in fact, I'm pretty sure it was made to prevent the stupidity stored here from spreading and infecting the whole site.

I never stated that was its reason for being created. As you say, the Edge of the Forum was originally created as a cess pool to confine the content too shitty for themajority of the forum. Later, as the community grew, the focus shifted to providing more humorous content instead of this board being akin to /b/ on 4chan.

Then why does it need saving, its full of shit. It was made to contain shit. Just because some people don't think its funny doesn't mean it needs saving, it means they need to actually post and contribute to the forums.

Reactions: 2 people

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
30% of the EOF is this kind of thread, where why the EOF is shit.

359.gif

Then why does it need saving, its full of shit. It was made to contain shit. Just because some people don't think its funny doesn't mean it needs saving, it means they need to actually post and contribute to the forums.
359.gif

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
/thread

Well thats wrong.

Well obviously jokes sail right over your head,
Try blocking the harbor so they don't float out into the sea of nothingness

tumblr_m9ymtmlz5X1rrpsd7.gif

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you guys feel the EoF HAS to be funny. No where here does it say it was created to be funny, in fact, I'm pretty sure it was made to prevent the stupidity stored here from spreading and infecting the whole site.
It used to be for testing sigs and avatars and shit but people just started using it to fuck around so they renamed it in, like, 2008. Never really had a point.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i got a good idea lock the EOF to any one with less than 250 posts

most noobs go away and the EoF will be saved
We wouldn't have had the TaeWong thread then.
Well, he was forcibly moved in here by... Me :creep:

Anyway, what if a super-uber funny new member comes up with original content for the EoF? Not having 250 posts would lock his funnyness away from the AWESOME EoF!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up