Apple iCloud problem. Could use help.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Full disclosure here. I run a refurbishing department for an electronics recycler. I got an ipod touch 5th Gen in awhile back locked out with iCloud. I have contacted Apple, and e-mailed the original owner at length. I have dealt with a police report, and gotten the item back. It has now been over 6 months, I and was noticing some companies claiming to have a bypass? I am not looking to make money off of a stolen device, but I would like to be able to get into this thing if at all possible. Does anyone here have any experience with any of the supposed free services? Are any of these legitimate ways to bypass the icloud?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Last I knew, there was a team working on a way to bypass the iCloud lock, but I don't think there's a public release. Was called doulci or something, that's pretty much the only way other than the original owner reverting it.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doulci keeps claiming things and then not backing them up. If you have the iCloud email you can try guessing the password for the account, or the answers to their security questions to reset the password. Other than that, if the owner's not of any help there's nothing you can do. I've been stuck with a 4S in the same condition for most of the year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-