iCloud problem. Could use help.

Discussion in 'iPhone, iPod & iPad' started by GreatCrippler, Sep 15, 2014.

1. GreatCrippler
    OP

GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Full disclosure here. I run a refurbishing department for an electronics recycler. I got an ipod touch 5th Gen in awhile back locked out with iCloud. I have contacted Apple, and e-mailed the original owner at length. I have dealt with a police report, and gotten the item back. It has now been over 6 months, I and was noticing some companies claiming to have a bypass? I am not looking to make money off of a stolen device, but I would like to be able to get into this thing if at all possible. Does anyone here have any experience with any of the supposed free services? Are any of these legitimate ways to bypass the icloud?

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Last I knew, there was a team working on a way to bypass the iCloud lock, but I don't think there's a public release. Was called doulci or something, that's pretty much the only way other than the original owner reverting it.

3. GreatCrippler
    OP

GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    /bumping my old thread. Ipod touch 5th gen is just gathering dust. Anyone know of a way yet that is not a scam?

4. FireEmblemGuy

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Doulci keeps claiming things and then not backing them up. If you have the iCloud email you can try guessing the password for the account, or the answers to their security questions to reset the password. Other than that, if the owner's not of any help there's nothing you can do. I've been stuck with a 4S in the same condition for most of the year.