I should've done this 8 years ago...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sonic0509, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Sonic0509
    OP

Sonic0509 Sometimes I'm Maryushi3

Feb 1, 2008
    Poland
    Poland
    This will be a difficult one... (for me)

Hi, GBAtemp community! My name is Mariusz , I'm from Poland. I'm a college student (computer science, next semester starts in November). I'm interested in... I can't even narrow that down... So let's say music, technology, some technological aspects of game cosoles. I like some animes, I like some games, but making a list of them here wouldn't be interesting at all (as if this post is even slightly interesting).

My past with GBAtemp starts way before I registered here. I used to keep my eye on NDS games and homebrew releases since I got a NDSL. When I finally made an account, I did it mainly to ask questions. I used English so broken it's hard for me to believe I could've written all that. Since then my language skills got better, I learned to search some answers myself.

Fun fact: I hacked 4 PSPs, Wii, 3DS, 2DS, unlocked and flashed like 10 android phones and never managed to brick single one of them.

I don't know what else should I write here... If you have any questions, please ask away :)

Kyouhei, T-hug and kineticUk like this.
  2. puss2puss

puss2puss ♻ThinkGreen♻

Dec 18, 2013
    Canada
    Well hello there old user! Better late then never, right!
    ..its about time you introduce yourself :P
    ..eat more fruits, enjoy life, and keep coming to the temp again and again!

3. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolf-husky™ Are you on the square?

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I'd welcome you to the Temp, but that seems silly, so here's a picture
    5c290c6baaea59e2d9a1d0dea5554940.png
    So I guess, welcome to the Temp and stuff!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice