LunarPurin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I'm LunarPurin!

I'm not exactly new around here, but I haven't actually done an introductory post, so I figured it'd be a good idea to post one :)

I'm a 22 year old dork and a big fan of anything Pokémon or Handheld consoles :3
I often post about silly little things I find on eBay and around the place, but I'm actually extremely inexperienced, and it all entirely boils down to curiosity

I've recently gained a fascination of sorts with old DS utilities (Pre-2010s flashcarts, the N-Card, old bootlegs, etc.) and most of my posts are likely to be about those I guess. I'd love to learn more and gain real experience, but I'm not sure where to start, and I'm very out of my depth ^^;

I also am a very amateur Pokémon game collector, and currently have a project to acquire every language of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, largely due to interest in exploring save files from across the globe.

I guess there's not really much more to say, I hope people enjoy my bizarre posts about yesteryear's technology. Even if I can't provide much of substance myself ^-^

Last edited by LunarPurin,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I'm LunarPurin!

I'm not exactly new around here, but I haven't actually done an introductory post, so I figured it'd be a good idea to post one :)

I'm a 22 year old dork and a big fan of anything Pokémon or Handheld consoles :3
I often post about silly little things I find on eBay and around the place, but I'm actually extremely inexperienced, and it all entirely boils down to curiosity

I've recently gained a fascination of sorts with old DS utilities (Pre-2010s flashcarts, the N-Card, old bootlegs, etc.) and most of my posts are likely to be about those I guess. I'd love to learn more and gain real experience, but I'm not sure where to start, and I'm very out of my depth ^^;

I also am a very amateur Pokémon game collector, and currently have a project to acquire every language of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, largely due to interest in exploring save files from across the globe.

I guess there's not really much more to say, I hope people enjoy my bizarre posts about yesteryear's technology. Even if I can't provide much of substance myself ^-^
Ay, sup. Welcome to GBAtemp. :D

LunarPurin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Advertisement

Thanks! It's great being here :3
Not sure if it'll show up when I send this, but I keep getting ads in my replies, so sorry just incase ^^;

1712270430276.png

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @LunarPurin and welcome to GBATemp! :toot:
Post automatically merged:

Advertisement

Thanks! It's great being here :3
Not sure if it'll show up when I send this, but I keep getting ads in my replies, so sorry just incase ^^;

View attachment 429854
Since you're on desktop, try using uBlock Origin extension on your browser (if you're not using it already).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...