• Likes 6

sno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably got an old account somewhere from over 10 years ago but I thought I would start fresh. I never was really active but probably asked lame questions and lurked for a very short time. I am an adult now so just less annoying or lurky I guess? Interested in trying some homebrew tools that are available and maybe trying to tutorials out to see if I would even want to try making anything and "giving back". Usually I only focus on Gen iii original pokemang on gba.. I know kind of basic but I guess I'm basic. What are you guys here to do?

sno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @sno and welcome to GBATemp! :grog: :toot:

Whatever you do, just don't get in the politics section..
I got banned from a website for pokemon that had that sort of section. Let's just say there's an interesting timeline gap on archive.org that is near the election time before and after. I imagine tons of staff and users got wrecked during that time and must have been hilarious. I was still figuring out myself so I could have handled it better. I really don't care anymore about the topic. I don't needa be on a list or get yelled at by people who are always angry. Fun times. I'm just a quiet person now ever since I stopped watching all that stuff.. But that's all I'll say on the topic in general. I rather drink and find funny things:grog:

sno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How you stated 'I don't know' sounds suspicious. Perhaps you're an alt account, I bet, but that's just my theory. Not saying that you are an alt.
I'm not but I understand the suspicion. Was a nobody then and a nobody now. I can go look through one of my old emails and MAYBE find it if I wanted but I don't care to. I've cringed enough at myself even from 5 years ago which is scaryaf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol