I ordered SX OS from Axiogame and two days later it's still processing. Is this normal?

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two days ago I ordered a license key for SX OS from Axiogame.com and two days later my order is still being processed. I haven't been debited any money from my card and I know that my payment method supports international transactions so it's not a matter of my card being declined.

Does anyone have any experience shopping with them in the past? The only thing I can think of is that the order will remain processing until the 17th-20th when they actually start to ship, but that's just a suspicion I had.

Anyone who can clear this up, I'd be very grateful.

It's VERY normal for axiogame, that place is slow as f***. It will likely stay saying processing until they actually deliver your os. i ordered last month and it still says processing. But I contacted them and they confirmed payment was made. Just wait until tomorrow when they send it to us... or possibly tonight since it will be the morning of the 20th in china.

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two days ago I ordered a license key for SX OS from Axiogame.com and two days later my order is still being processed. I haven't been debited any money from my card and I know that my payment method supports international transactions so it's not a matter of my card being declined.

Does anyone have any experience shopping with them in the past? The only thing I can think of is that the order will remain processing until the 17th-20th when they actually start to ship, but that's just a suspicion I had.

Anyone who can clear this up, I'd be very grateful.
what's your point? I don't even receive tracking number.so be patient and relax baby.

Ryuiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered back on 6-13 and it stayed at processing and they hadn’t taken my money yet. I emails them and they then informed me it was an issue processing payment. They denied having a PayPal option, so I used a virtual card yesterday but I still haven’t seen any charge. Considering alternative sites, which is the fastest?

nickds25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered back on 6-13 and it stayed at processing and they hadn’t taken my money yet. I emails them and they then informed me it was an issue processing payment. They denied having a PayPal option, so I used a virtual card yesterday but I still haven’t seen any charge. Considering alternative sites, which is the fastest?
I'm not sure what the fastest is, but 3ds-flashcard processed my payment in less than 4 hours.

Ryuiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what the fastest is, but 3ds-flashcard processed my payment in less than 4 hours.
Granted you havent gotten a code yet either, have you? If you’re going to say no try checking your spam.

As I typed the above up I got an email from them apparently the second payment with the virtual card was declined due to “high risk”. Ima see what other payment options they have

nickds25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I got was an order confirmation from Wintopay. No code in my spam either. I'll give them a chance, though.

eldgrim001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Granted you havent gotten a code yet either, have you? If you’re going to say no try checking your spam.

As I typed the above up I got an email from them apparently the second payment with the virtual card was declined due to “high risk”. Ima see what other payment options they have
Use online-trends.net inatead, they have secure credit card payment

Bumblecito

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
All I got was an order confirmation from Wintopay. No code in my spam either. I'll give them a chance, though.
It only took 35 minutes to confirm the payment, I've got that mail too.
So I think it's just matter of a few hours (about 8-10 hours) to get the activation code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9