liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brausm08 said:
install your cIOS wads with the Wad manager function....

have you installed your 236 first though?

What is a 236? lol.

I just watched the ModMii guide and then did everything I was told then copied to SD card and then went to HBC now idk what to do once im there.

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on your SD card, Modmii should have downloaded a cIOS236 installer v4 (in the apps folder) and a IOS36v3351 (in the SD root)....launch cIOS236 Installer v4 from HBC and install (i assume you're on HBCv1.0.8 and have HBC running on IOS58--you can see this in the upper corner of HBC's home screen)

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brausm08 said:
on your SD card, Modmii should have downloaded a cIOS236 installer v4....launch this from HBC and install 236 (i assume you're on HBCv1.0.8 and have HBC running on IOS58--you can see this in the upper corner of HBC's home screen)

And then after I click IOS236 Installer v4 I clicked install and then it did its thing. Now what?

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
dude, didn't ModMii build u a custom guide for u to follow? Read it, do what it says, if u still can't figure it out, THEN ask questions

Sorry im not as computer savy as you...

tongue.gif

Me no sit in front of computer 24/7
wink.gif

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no computer savy-ness needed here...it's a txt document.....if you can read, you're savy enough....

anyhow...as the guide i'm sure states....you can now install wads....use MMM's wad manager to install the wads that are on the SD card.....

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brausm08 said:
no computer savy-ness needed here...it's a txt document.....if you can read, you're savy enough....

anyhow...as the guide i'm sure states....you can now install wads....use MMM's wad manager to install the wads that are on the SD card.....

I see the notepad, i accidently minimized and never opened again. I want to thank you for your HELP!

Thank you so much !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun +1