I need some help, some support, or something. I'm about to lose it.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just asked my sister and she said that she has been having the same experiences and it gave her the chills just thinking about it, so maybe there is really more to it.

Well obviously the 2 children of a man who commited suicide inside that very house feels the house is ominous...

EpicLuigi1134

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude forget about her. You should consider just getting a hobby or play some video games to cool off. Thats what I do when im rage. Gun games work the most since you kill people.
Pretend its her .

Par39

The Life Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Dude forget about her. You should consider just getting a hobby or play some video games to cool off. Thats what I do when im rage. Gun games work the most since you kill people.
Pretend its her .
I'm not trying to be a meanie, but I don't think that's going to help him in this situation. They've been together far too long for him to "forget about her". They have two daughters after all... I don't think you can ever forget the mother (or the father) of your children. And I think he's a bit far gone for video games or a hobby to help anyways. What he needs is people to support him, though I guess something to do to distract him while he is alone wouldn't hurt.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Don't be alone today. You'll go crazy that way. Go see a therapist(a good one) or hang out with some friends. And NO.. Drugs arent your friends in this situation
It sucks. I can barely get anyone to come over and visit me because everyone has better things to do than hang out with their depressed and broken friend, because obviously I'm not that much fun at the moment.

Well, honestly, I still will crack jokes and I try not to focus on my problems when I have company around because I hate dragging people down.

Vengenceonu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sucks. I can barely get anyone to come over and visit me because everyone has better things to do than hang out with their depressed and broken friend, because obviously I'm not that much fun at the moment.

Well, honestly, I still will crack jokes and I try not to focus on my problems when I have company around because I hate dragging people down.

Just hang in there dude, Things get better. Look at Xuphor's thread, She was all but dead until a benefactor is now willing to pay for the surgery. All she needs is a donor. If you keep believeing everything will get better eventually it will. And your not dragging me down at all. Hell i've had my gbatemp tab open all day watching the alert tab for you (and other things :P). If you can't get anyone to come to you, then do something you haven't done in a long time that is enjoyable. Go see a movie, go bowling, Go somewhere where there are alot of people having fun. Happiness is contagious you know.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Try working out. It help relieve depression and you'll feel good. You also meet lost of great people there.
Breakups.jpg

Par39

The Life Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
If it means something, I too am keeping a close eye on this thread, ready to offer any help I can, no matter how little it might be.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Lol theres a fine line between body builders and tumors on your neck lol
You mean the traps? They're beauties aren't they? You get those babies when you're a pro bodybuilder. You'll go heavy on the creatine, use muscle building roids, and fat burning roids. He doesn't have to go that far to bodybuild though. Just some simple weight lifting will help make him feel better. The picture was just to give him an idea of what's possible.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I have been considering working out so I can feel better about myself, get more energy, and to be more attractive to the opposite sex. I just can't find the will to do it. I have only eaten 4 times in the past 2 weeks. I have lost over 10 pounds.

This life of suffering needs to end somewhere.

Vengenceonu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been considering working out so I can feel better about myself, get more energy, and to be more attractive to the opposite sex. I just can't find the will to do it. I have only eaten 4 times in the past 2 weeks. I have lost over 10 pounds.

Get all that opposite sex appeal out of your head for now. Stop worrying about what others think of you until you can fix what YOU think of you. If your gonna work out, then do it cuz u wanna get stronger, smarter, leaner and build stronger finger muscles to improve your bitch slaps. Dont do it to change something that is irrelevant right now to you.

As for food:

Heres a list of foods that not only help depression but don't require much energy to make and will keep you from losing more weight then nessecary.

http://healthyliving.msn.com/diseases/depression/5-foods-to-eat-when-youre-depressed-18

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada

Who gives a shit what others think.. All that matters is that you start feeling better. Remember, the hardest part is getting to the gym. Once you get there you just have to workout.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Foez,

It saddens me to see you in your current state. I remember how much you used to help out in this community and it is greatly appreciated. I remember one specific instance where you were the only person who could actually answer my question regarding something to do with Wii. I don't really have a lot I can tell you because I haven't lived that long so the amount of wisdom I have acquired isn't really that great. I only have one thing to tell you and that is that you're being too hard on yourself. Most of this is not your fault. Your wife is unstable and she needs a therapist 1000x more than you do. I think you should consider XFlaks offer of going to Canada because it would allow you to calm down and maybe gain some clarity that could be very helpful to you. I wish you the best of luck and hope everything works out for you with regards to your children. As for your wife I hope she wisens up and stops doing batshit crazy things. I hope this post comforts you even a little bit.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Who gives a shit what others think..
I do give a shit. I never did before, but I do now because I know that I am being judged for my every action. Plus, I think the only way I could feel ready to move on from my wife would be from sealing the deal by having intercourse with another woman. To most typical people that may seem like stupid shit, but to me, someone who suffers from aspergers, it would make the world of difference to me because it would be a huge step for me to stray away from the love I feel and it would help me get to the point that I am ready to move on. I'm sure most people would not understand.

Either way, I want to get laid. She has been fucking other men, I deserve my own separation so I can emotionally let her go.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm