I need some help, some support, or something. I'm about to lose it.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Look likes I might be getting a dog soon. There is a kind of distant family friend that my dad used to do dog shows with and she breeds dogs. So that will be a nice thing to have around so I don't get so lonely here. I'm hoping that she would be willing just to give me a puppy since I don't have shit for money.

Par39

The Life Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Aww, a puppy would surely help. Nothing improves your mood better than playing with a cute little ball of fur.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
The great thing is that if I get a job then my sister will be able to watch the dog while I am working. My kids would absolutely love it too... that is if I get to see them anytime soon, which is looking less likely with every passing day.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The great thing is that if I get a job then my sister will be able to watch the dog while I am working. My kids would absolutely love it too... that is if I get to see them anytime soon, which is looking less likely with every passing day.

That is great. You sound much more relaxed than you did a few days ago, too.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Well, I just got a letter in the mail from the court. This is what it said;

Dear DeadlyFoez,

Please be advised that we have received in this office a Individual Parenting Petition in the above named matter. If you wish, you or your attorney may come to 9th Circuit - Family Division - Manchester at 35 Amherst St. Manchester NH 03101-1801 within 10 days and accept service.

If you do not accept service within the 10 days, the Petitioner may elect to have you served by alternate means.
So I am sure she will want me to take both of my children at the same time so she can have nights to sleep around and continue to destroy our marriage. Fuck, I don't even have a place for my child to sleep here. And hell, knowing her, she will request supervised visits.

FML. I really hate this shit.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am sure she will want me to take both of my children at the same time so she can have nights to sleep around and continue to destroy our marriage. Fuck, I don't even have a place for my child to sleep here. And hell, knowing her, she will request supervised visits.

FML. I really hate this shit.

An Individual Parenting Petition? What is that? Is that where one parent works to get full custody of the children by presenting information that will make the judge rule in their favor?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
An Individual Parenting Petition? What is that? Is that where one parent works to get full custody of the children by presenting information that will make the judge rule in their favor?

I think it basically means working out custody. And I'm sure she has had it with dealing with 2 autistic children all by herself at this point and just wants to have a free night to get drunk, stoned, and laid.

She blames everything on me, but fails to see her own faults... like cheating on me or not stepping in when she sees that I'm getting overwhelmed with my child's explosive behavior.

I asked her many times for us to go to marriage counseling and she always refused saying that I'm the one that needs help.

Whats funny is that I've been here at my dad's house for 2 1/2 weeks and I have not yelled at anyone or had a point where I was shaking from stress. She has been begging me to get on meds for a long time and to get into therapy, so now I'm doing that. Anything to appease her and get our family back together and back on track, or at least anything to show that I am motivated, and when I do everything she asks if there are still problems then she will have to turn and take a look at herself.

Since the court never gave me a date to go there, I'm wondering if I should just ignore it. Hell, she said in court that she doesn't trust the children alone with me, even though she constantly would just take off and leave me alone with them. But if she is saying she doesn't trust me with them, IDK why she would think that giving me visitation doesn't completely contradict her testimony.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it basically means working out custody. And I'm sure she has had it with dealing with 2 autistic children all by herself at this point and just wants to have a free night to get drunk, stoned, and laid.

She blames everything on me, but fails to see her own faults... like cheating on me or not stepping in when she sees that I'm getting overwhelmed with my child's explosive behavior.

I asked her many times for us to go to marriage counseling and she always refused saying that I'm the one that needs help.

Whats funny is that I've been here at my dad's house for 2 1/2 weeks and I have not yelled at anyone or had a point where I was shaking from stress. She has been begging me to get on meds for a long time and to get into therapy, so now I'm doing that. Anything to appease her and get our family back together and back on track, or at least anything to show that I am motivated, and when I do everything she asks if there are still problems then she will have to turn and take a look at herself.

Since the court never gave me a date to go there, I'm wondering if I should just ignore it. Hell, she said in court that she doesn't trust the children alone with me, even though she constantly would just take off and leave me alone with them. But if she is saying she doesn't trust me with them, IDK why she would think that giving me visitation doesn't completely contradict her testimony.

I'm sorry; I had some errands to run. Sounds like a worse version of Kate Gosselin. It sounds like she's taking advantage of you since you are such a nice person. I would go to the session and ask her if she's doing these things just because she knows you're willing to do anything to get your marriage back.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Talk to a lawyer and respond to the petition. She can get full custody if you don't respond in the 10 days (or so the internet tells me). Google parenting petition for your state. Usually its for a couple who isnt married but has children so they can decide who gets custody. If they were getting divorced it would be so much easier.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I can't afford a lawyer, never mind affording food. Great, let her have full custody. She will have a harder time fucking other men and feel the more desire that she needs me, especially that she can't even feed our children right now.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't afford a lawyer, never mind affording food. Great, let her have full custody. She will have a harder time fucking other men and feel the more desire that she needs me, especially that she can't even feed our children right now.

regardless still respond so it will be over quicker, besides she would be able to use your lack of responsibilty as a way of making you pay more child support or some shit. Then you would be paying for the guys shes fucking

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you can't get a lawyer, then become one yourself. You know what to say; why hire a lawyer to say it for you? But, that means you need to show up in the next 10 days so she doesn't get full custody. That'll give you time to prepare the papers you need and practice the speech you want to say. Heck, you could even bring the divorce papers to the court. (which is a mean thing to say; it just slipped out...)I know you still love her and want to fix your relationship, but I don't think she's willing to do the same. I'm sorry your marriage has turned into such a train wreck; all I can say is if she leaves you and takes the kids, just know you've got friends on here.

Reactions: Kippykip

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn dude I feel for you cheating wife is terrible. You got to man up and move on. Focus on what you need to do to get you're kids back. You are a macguyver motherfucker you can figure this shit out. Only good things can come from here as long as you head in the right direction

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
My bitch wife has been cheating on me with guys that she is finding on craigslist. She even had me involuntarily admitted to a hospital because she claims that I was saying that I was going to hurt myself when I was drunk, but after I got out of the hospital I discovered that she was doing all this shit while I was in there and had been having an affair for a few months. So I did what any sane person would do and I slapped the bitch.

Now she has a restraining order against me and I haven't seen my kids in 2 weeks.

And, of course, all of this comes shortly after my father's suicide. How fucking lovely.

God dammit that's harsh :/

Sorry for hearing that dude.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/xhBk5RI7PF4?si=CGdi_ScDbZJTnJi5