I need some help, some support, or something. I'm about to lose it.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck. $1500 for a puppy and there wont be any available until the end of October. I don't have that kind of money.

You can't just find one off the street? At least before the pound finds them first... There're tons everywhere. It's not worth your time to get an animal that's being taken care of, albeit in a cage: it's still getting care, whereas a street dog doesn't get anything.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm very particular about getting a Labrador, because we used to breed them and they are the best kind of dog to have around children. Too bad this breeder isn't giving me a special deal granted that she knew my dad very well.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very particular about getting a Labrador, because we used to breed them and they are the best kind of dog to have around children. Too bad this breeder isn't giving me a special deal granted that she knew my dad very well.

That's sad. But it's nice to see your blog is up again. I have never been so ashamed of what kind of people your wife's family is. I would never act like them even though I am a christian. I've seen some nasty people in my time to claim to be this, but they're not. They're just like the people who believed in burning people at the stake because they wouldn't accept their beliefs. But that's the way they are: they isolate themselves from the world so they can live their holier-than-thou lives. It is my job to care about people, especially ones like you, because I am different than the rest of the world.

Edit: sorry about the double post, moderators; you can remove it if you like...

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Come to think of it, you might get a better deal on a dog from someone who doesn't know you have any breeder background. They might just be afraid you're going to get back in the business and create some competition. (People can get paranoid and suck like that sometimes.)

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Honestly I do not know what to say, however here's this, you can however, ATTEMPT to calm her down one last time, just one more time and talk things over calmly, who knows what might happen because people are random fucks, one minute they're raging, the other they're ok.
Like you said, if you don't wanna break up with your family you're raising, then you'll need to keep the relationship going no matter what, I'm not married but marriage IS a pain in the ass road and it isn't easy as well, however if you love her and she loves you nothing is fucking impossible, I also come from a fucked up family so I know what I'm talking about, don't split with your kids and wife if you STILL LOVE THEM.

1stClassZackFair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't think anyone would bother viewing my blog especially with me telling people not to. LOL.

Well, we read it anyway lol. I've been through some crazy,random,fucked up shit in my life as well and Im going to go ahead and say that there is light at the end of that tunnel. I hope you realize that you're wife doesn't deserve you man. After reading some of your posts it seems that you've been putting up with your wife's bs and you don't deserve it. If I was in your situation I would ask myself if I really needed that type of creature as a companion and If I could ever live happy with it her. I've always thought that things can only become greater when they're at the bottom. You can't blame yourself for things that other people make you do. Do anything you can to get your mind off of things and think of your future and the future of your kids, not your wife's future. I recommend working out, it helped me when I was going through shit and I've become psyically and mentally stronger so it's a win win. Life shouldn't seem worthless due to some crazy mindless whore girl, there's many things to look forward to in life and she's not one of them :grog: Chin up man :) You should try looking yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you're a great person because you really are and she's just not seeing it and she likely never will. She doesn't deserve you and you don't deserve her. Just really try to think of everything that's happened so far and what you want to accomplish in the future. Do you really need a negative person like her in your life? I know you want to work things out and make her see what's right and what's wrong but she doesn't seem like see's budging. Most people don't change and I say you should leave her but then again who am I to say all this to you? It's all up to you. Think positive and stay true to yourself, don't change because of a person like that who's constantly bringing you down. Life's a bitch at the beginning but once we get the hang of it everything changes for the better. I hope I'm making sense and not getting off track. Think of what's best for you and you're kids and look forward to new things in life. I hope that you'll meet someone soon who can trully give you a happy and stable relationship.

Kippykip

j e f f
Trophies
Website
kippykip.com
XP
Country
Australia
I didn't think anyone would bother viewing my blog especially with me telling people not to. LOL.

My parents got a golden retriever for $500, and before that we got 2 Maltese terriers at the pound for 80$ each

And that's AUS dollar's which are slightly more than US dollars

Just keep looking!
Try getting a baby/puppy labradore

Reactions: 1stClassZackFair

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
It's been over 3 weeks since I've seen my family. I just got the paperwork from the court for our court date to figure out visitation and custody. That court date isn't until another 3 weeks from this day. My wife is asking for child support too even though I have no job now, no money at all, and she already receives all of my social security.

This shit is just getting worse.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I don't know much about these kinda things, but wouldn't the social security already count as your child support anyhow? It's 100% of your current income.

If you can manage to get custody of the kids, it would be YOU who would need that money to take care of them while they're in your care.

You'd think some argument could be made. Just because she requests something doesn't mean she'll get it.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I feel like my life is the true story of Pink Floyd's The Wall.

My dad dies. My wife cheats on me and leaves me. I'm all alone. I'm depressed. I want to snap. I need drugs. Everyone expects something from me. The world is taking a shit on me. I'm going insane. Life feels like a dream. I'm closing myself off from the world. I'm starting to not feel emotions. I need to separate myself from this cruel world. I am building my wall.

So anyways. My wife got my social security today and is already spending it when she wrote on the affidavit that she only gets $1,300 a month, but with my SSI she is getting over $2,200 a month, and is still asking for child support. Women are fucking evil and I will never trust another one ever again.

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I don't want to sound too... harsh? But... don't you feel a little attention-whore-like with all that "I NEED HELP PLS HELP MY LIFE IS SHIT I CANT DO ANYTHING DONT VISIT MY BLOG EVEN THO I PUT IT IN A GIANT FONT IN MY SIGN". I mean, I'm not saying you're not going through a pretty fucked up moment and all. I'm not saying you don't deserve some attention or love, but I just feel like this is not the best way to do so.
If you so desperately want love and a dog, just get any street dog. I know what you mean about Labrador's n stuff, but still.
Okay, this sounds harsh anyway, w.e
I know how it feels like to be alone and without knowing how to overcome that kind of hell on earth, but keep your freaking head up and don't be all "FUCK WOMEN THEY ALL SUCK". Try to get your shit together and get a woman that's worth the time and effort.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to sound too... harsh? But... don't you feel a little attention-whore-like with all that "I NEED HELP PLS HELP MY LIFE IS SHIT I CANT DO ANYTHING DONT VISIT MY BLOG EVEN THO I PUT IT IN A GIANT FONT IN MY SIGN". I mean, I'm not saying you're not going through a pretty fucked up moment and all. I'm not saying you don't deserve some attention or love, but I just feel like this is not the best way to do so.
If you so desperately want love and a dog, just get any street dog. I know what you mean about Labrador's n stuff, but still.
Okay, this sounds harsh anyway, w.e
I know how it feels like to be alone and without knowing how to overcome that kind of hell on earth, but keep your freaking head up and don't be all "FUCK WOMEN THEY ALL SUCK". Try to get your shit together and get a woman that's worth the time and effort.

Foez has been dealt shit hand after shit hand lately. Whether his methods of coping and trying to seek help are right or wrong is irrelevant; in my opinion, I just say cut him a little slack. I'm sure the last thing he needs is to be criticized even more.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm not trying to be an attention whore. I am more or less using this thread and my blog as a way of me to keep track of everything that is going on so I can go back later and know times and dates of stuff, and plus also for the hopes that is something goes completely shitty then people will know and understand why and that I didn't just keep it all to myself.

After my dad died, we were all searching for the answers and trying to figure out what was going through his head. At least here everyone knows what I am thinking and feeling.

As far as me having a big fucking sign about my blog, that is so it can be found, so people know to look there for answers.

I also have the hopes that my wife will come across all of this and see the heartache that I am dealing with and how I am trying everything I can while she keeps killing me inside, since I have no way of talking to her and telling her myself.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know of a way for me to get free legal advice or council? I have literally $19 left to my name and I can't afford a lawyer since my wife is getting and spending all of my social security money. I'm almost wondering if it is worth it for me to seek donations or something because I need to have my children in my life because they are not safe with someone who is constantly drunk, smoking pot with her slampig friend, and then getting my children in the vehicle with that slampig friend driving while fucking high. Even worse that she is having random men from craigslist come over to our apartment so she can get laid. She's going to end up getting herself and my children hurt by some fucked up guy that she met online.

I don't know what the fuck I can do.

Fuck, and I'm about to be completely homeless because the Department of Justice is foreclosing on my fathers house and there is an auctioneer coming here VERY soon to sell everything that is inside the house. I am so completely fucked.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know of a way for me to get free legal advice or council? I have literally $19 left to my name and I can't afford a lawyer since my wife is getting and spending all of my social security money. I'm almost wondering if it is worth it for me to seek donations or something because I need to have my children in my life because they are not safe with someone who is constantly drunk, smoking pot with her slampig friend, and then getting my children in the vehicle with that slampig friend driving while fucking high. Even worse that she is having random men from craigslist come over to our apartment so she can get laid. She's going to end up getting herself and my children hurt by some fucked up guy that she met online.

I don't know what the fuck I can do.

Fuck, and I'm about to be completely homeless because the Department of Justice is foreclosing on my fathers house and there is an auctioneer coming here VERY soon to sell everything that is inside the house. I am so completely fucked.

I think you should go over to your local police station and consult legal advice for free, letting them know what the whole situation is about. You're totally innocent and you'd get help 100%. They might consult you to a welfare-ish company.

For an edit to my post, I just want to say again how I feel so sorry about what is going on with you. It's just fucking annoying and a stress and giving a black hole to your life, when there should be happiness flowing.
Life is like a bumpy line, the waves are the crappy bringings in it, and the straight; is just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop doing drugs