I need some help, some support, or something. I'm about to lose it.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
What bugs me with the motion that she filed is the line,
They are confused and think that their daddy is gone forever.
Isn't that what she wanted? She told me on many occasions to kill myself. She told me so many times how her and the girls are better off without me. Do I sense that she is realizing that she was wrong, or is it really she just wants more freedom to slut around some more? Maybe she was overwhelmed with everything that she just had to burst out with words just to hurt me and make me feel bad. I don't blame her for many of her feelings and emotions, but at the same time there are too many that are unacceptable. With me also, I could have handled many thing a lot better.

I just want my family back. I miss each and everyone of them.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
that line, I'm guessing one of two things, she realized/felt a little bad about what she had done only after she had done it (unfortunate human nature), or it was just a convenient excuse to not have to obviously go back on what she said to get the restraining order.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
When angry, women say a lot of hurtful and horrible shit that they don't mean. I've experienced it with both my mom and my wife. I learned it's just better to stay calm and ride it out and talk to them after they've calmed down. No matter how angry you get, no matter how hard it is, you HAVE to keep control. You can do it because, hell, YOU'RE the man of the house.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to hear about this Dude. IMO I think she is just a selfish bitch and she has no regard for you or your children. Get any dirt you can on her as proof of her lack of responsibility and poor judgement. There should be a few places in your town that will advocate for father's rights, try to get any info you can about it.

TheBlueSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez,

Just made an account to send out my words to you.

There are enough people out there who care about how you feel. I am not sure how good my words are for you, but if the nice days are gone, bad days sure won't stay forever. Been there bro, gotta hang in and stay above the mess.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
XFlak has been in contact with my wife. This is what was said over a couple emails;

I will respect your wishes and stop contacting you (after this email). But for the record, DeadlyFoez never asked me to contact you. And I consider myself both your friend as well as DeadlyFoez's, so I don't see why you and I can't speak with each other. I'm certain that I'm not breaching the restraining order since it's not applied against me and I'm not relaying any messages between you and DeadlyFoez. To be honest I'm a little hurt you won't talk to me, I've always been there for you and your fam and even sent your family cash to help out during tough times.

This will be my last email to you. If you want to initiate a conversation with me I will be more than happy to speak with you. You can email me, or call me (XXX-XXX-XXXX or XXX-XXX-XXXX).

The last time we spoke you told me that you eventually want to patch things up with DeadlyFoez. Well if you wait too long he might not make it. You're receiving his social security by mistake, and he doesn't have enough $$$ to survive. You have the power to make things right; and if you don't do anything and something bad happens we'll both have to live with the consequences. I hope you decide to contact me, otherwise all I can do is hope you do the right thing. All I ask is that you reconsider your options, because I promise you this is the biggest decision of your life, so please give it some more thought.

Bye, I hope to hear back from you, otherwise I guess this is bye for good.

Love your friend,
XFlak

Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 07:29:46 -0700
Subject: Re: URGENT!
To: XFlak

XFlak, Im really sorry that I have to tell you this. I have been advised not to talk with you in any way. This is a breech of the restraining order thats in place for the next year. There is nothing I can do. These emails can get both you and DeadlyFoez in big trouble. Please XFlak, stop! :(

To: Mrs. DeadlyFoez
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 9:39 PM
Subject: URGENT!

Hey Mrs. DeadlyFoez,

DeadlyFoez’s going to be homeless in less than 2 days! He needs you to survive, he hasn’t gotten his social security money and needs your help. He won’t even have a phone to reach him. Please help him before it’s too late.

XFlak
I wish I was dead.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Mrs. DeadlyFoez said:
I have been advised not to talk with you in any way.
By who? It's not her conscience. He admits it's his last email and gives her a perfect excuse to "not to talk with [him] in any way" and yet that's when she finally decides to respond? This girl's rather hard to understand.
Mrs. DeadlyFoez said:
This is a breech of the restraining order that's in place for the next year. There is nothing I can do.
Wrong on both points. I am a little curious why she would move from silence to making stuff up but not put that much effort into it.

Anyway, the idea that she's "accidentally" getting the money makes me think that when you get visitation rights for your kids and especially if they decide to try to squeeze child support out of you, it would be a good time to head down to the social security office and fill out a change of address form or change of bank account information, whatever is needed in this case. It's far better, IMHO, for you to be providing just for your kids needs yourself and still having something to live off of instead of her taking it all and spending part of it on her lover and nothing getting to you at all.

She might also be a little more likely to snap out of it if she's choked for cash.

EDIT: okay, hellsmalice made a good point.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By who? It's not her conscience. He admits it's his last email and gives her a perfect excuse to "not to talk with [him] in any way" and yet that's when she finally decides to respond? This girl's rather hard to understand.Wrong on both points. I am a little curious why she would move from silence to making stuff up but not put that much effort into it.

Just an FYI for people who don't understand email format (or dates apparently), that convo is in reverse.
AKA, it's newest to oldest. So Flak emailed her, she responded with that, he responded with the top reply.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what are you going to do? Are you trying to find a place to live? I'm sympathetic to your plight, but you can't just sit there and be miserable.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
So what are you going to do? Are you trying to find a place to live? I'm sympathetic to your plight, but you can't just sit there and be miserable.

I don't know what I'm going to do. Fuck, I'm about to not have internet anymore. XFlak really wants me to go up and visit him, but I don't think they'll allow me in Canada because I have a DWI on my record and Canada considers it a felony.

SoraK05

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Forgive her, and yourself. Accept what has transpired. Learn. Appreciate.
All have something to offer. Don't worry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff