Gaming i need help making a new super mario bros wii mod iso

Deleted member 410489

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded a mod called ultimate super luigi wii and i downloaded nsmbw mod iso builder and it seems like it only supports a select number of mods such as newer and such. i need some help compiling it into an iso, i got all the necessary files which are the riivolution patch and the rom but i need help compiling the two into an iso i can play on emulators and such. i don't mind if i have to do it manually i just need some help. i don't know if this is the right category to post in but this is about games.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

i downloaded a mod called ultimate super luigi wii and i downloaded nsmbw mod iso builder and it seems like it only supports a select number of mods such as newer and such. i need some help compiling it into an iso, i got all the necessary files which are the riivolution patch and the rom but i need help compiling the two into an iso i can play on emulators and such. i don't mind if i have to do it manually i just need some help. i don't know if this is the right category to post in but this is about games.

https://horizon.miraheze.org/wiki/Newer_Mod_ISO_Builder

They also have an Discord so maybe you can ask them.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

CaseyOmah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.caseyomah.com
XP
Country
United States
A little over 2 months later, I came across this thread. You may recognize me as the author of v1.06 you guys are talking about, it has since been updated by another user to add Korean and Taiwanese BASE images on this thread. I designed the PLG format to not be batch script format, but rather a data format that should be understandable. Here is the format for making PLG files.

I am no longer actively supporting or developing this project, but really do appreciate people writing PLG files to keep it alive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1