I need help installing moonshell v2.00

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by AtomicBlue, Jan 10, 2009.

Jan 10, 2009
  1. AtomicBlue
    OP

Member AtomicBlue GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I downloaded the files from the official website , unzipped it and everything, I opened the dldi patch thing that came along the folder, then a list of flashcards pop up and I look for the DSTT but I don't see it on the list. I've tried just running it without patching anything but it doesn't work.. can anyone tell me the correct way to do this?

2. evilishan

Newcomer evilishan Member

Australia
    Where did you download Moonshell from, trying copying over the moonshell file given on the TTDS official site.

Else, if it doesn't work for you, you may as well just wait till they have it on the main website.

3. chall32

Newcomer chall32 Member

United Kingdom
  4. AtomicBlue
    OP

Member AtomicBlue GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Alright thanks, I got it up and working. =]
    There is one problem tho, whenever I boot up my dstt on my game list some of the .nds files that are in the moonshell folder come up, it's pretty annoying. I tried deleting them since i only use moonshell for playing videos but when i did it wouldn't run. is there a way for those files not to show up on the dstt bootup menu? thanks in advance =]

5. chall32

Newcomer chall32 Member

United Kingdom
    Koolio and the gang. [​IMG]

Yea I have this too. I have found that if you can delete them from your card after you have fired up moonshell at least once (I think!)

Alternatively, thinking back to other threads on this forum, you could put the unwanted .nds files in a folder 3 levels deep - eg: \moonshl2\launch\dontfind\ *.nds as the TTDS menu only looks 2 levels deep to populate the menu.

Chris