I have stolen a yellow taxi

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
th

Hey everyone, I have just stolen a yellow taxi with my buddy Blippi and Donald with me. Actually some backstory first, I saw the sexiest yellow cab ever, so I took it. People continue to investigate Donald for no good reason, he didn't do anything on Jan 6, not his fault some people barely stormed the capital. Also, Blippo was getting investigated for making kids slaves or something, so I invited them to join so they wouldn't get arrested. The cops are behind me, what should I do?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
th

Hey everyone, I have just stolen a yellow taxi with my buddy Blippi and Donald with me. Actually some backstory first, I saw the sexiest yellow cab ever, so I took it. People continue to investigate Donald for no good reason, he didn't do anything on Jan 6, not his fault some people barely stormed the capital. Also, Blippo was getting investigated for making kids slaves or something, so I invited them to join so they wouldn't get arrested. The cops are behind me, what should I do?

New_York_City_Boro_Taxi.jpg

Why yellow when you can steal green, it doesn't even match your color @WiiMiiSwitch @Polly_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.