Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
o.o
940mbps is what I have, and it's the best we can have here

There are faster but less reliable option that go up to 3Gbps, but as i said, less reliable... and yet, so much more expansive...

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Let give you dial up instead.

View attachment 392870
darling... you can't download anything with this shitty shit...
I, on the other hand, managed to download more RAM :creep:

I only had to send 10 000$ to that nigerian prince and he sent me a link to download 128TB of RAM :)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darling... you can't download anything with this shitty shit...
I, on the other hand, managed to download more RAM :creep:

I only had to send 10 000$ to that nigerian prince and he sent me a link to download 128TB of RAM :)

:O OMG! Oh Helllll No! I NEVER want to go back to that :angry:

That is the whole point lol if he find 1 Gig internet slow, let give him dial up.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is the whole point lol if he find 1 Gig internet slow, let give him dial up.
hell yea, lets do this shit...

back in my days, when gayness wasn't a thing yet (we had it, but it was only known as Gayness record back then) we would watch pr0n, but it was taking hell of a time to load. So we were starting the "job" while it was loading, until we find that... there's no girl in there...

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hell yea, lets do this shit...

back in my days, when gayness wasn't a thing yet (we had it, but it was only known as Gayness record back then) we would watch pr0n, but it was taking hell of a time to load. So we were starting the "job" while it was loading, until we find that... there's no girl in there...

uh.. What's a girl? :)

krzys4x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I had slowest internet in 2005 10 kb/s real speed on win 98 milenium but the games were 1 gb max or 18 mb like mortal komabt 700 mb vice city pc

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had slowest internet in 2005 10 kb/s real speed on win 98 milenium but the games were 1 gb max or 18 mb like mortal komabt 700 mb vice city pc

That 943mb is fast if you got 1gb speed, can't complaint unless your are paying for more than 1gb speed and only getting around 1gb.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here, we had to wait years before we get a 1gbps connection.
Years after it was widely available in europe countries. We've only had gbps speed since around 2020 (for residential internet, it was available for commercial use only before)
Post automatically merged:

yep this now joke but cable internet was horror better grab big company internet :gun: :P :lol: :yayu: :arrow: :psp: :grog: :yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::download::arrow:
you mean "coaxial" when you say "cable internet"?
Because if so, I have 940mbps (like you) and I use coaxial internet
Some of my neighbours, however, use optical fiber internet, which is indeed faster, but also much less reliable.
Go see my profile page, I tell about how I helped an old lady, she told me she had her services (landline, internet and TV) all cut for a whole month because they were using an unreliable optical fiber service,

krzys4x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have fiber net earlier was shit from 10 kb/s to 6 mb/s I was low web life lame profile after 15 years i am Iron man what dont kill you you makes strong

soon will be 200 tb ssd so speed will be 200 gbps i think in the next 5 years I think gta VI will be 500 gb with all dlc and maybe gta 10 5 tb :gun:

https://www.mobimaniak.pl/334829/dyski-ssd-200-tb/

more I think internet will be like matrix in 2100 future kids will be laugh from ancient time like 2023 but who cares I ll be dead in 2060

dont worry I will post here mighty gbatemp till 2060 haha:lol: :grog: :gun: :yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::nds::psp::yayu::yaywii::yay3ds::yaynds::yaysp::yay::yayswitch::yaypsp::arrow:

Last edited by krzys4x,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto