I have an OLED that I have Henkaku on 3.60, and a slim with 3.61. How to share a memory Card?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by BossRoss93, Aug 26, 2016.

1. BossRoss93
    OP

BossRoss93 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 26, 2012
    United States
    Hey everyone, As the title says, my Slim Vita is updated to the latest so I can access Remote Play over the internet and such. Now the thing is, I have all my downloaded games on the memory card in the slim. When I went to put it into the OLED with Henkaku, I was prompted to update the system version to use the memory card! Is there a way around this?

Thanks! I would love to use the Slim to download games, and then putt he card in the OLED so I only have to bring one for all my vita games and emulators.

2. MDashK

MDashK GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2011
    Internetus Exploratis

Only using IDU mode on the 3.60 HENkaku one, you can share the memory card between them.
    BUT, the games from 1 won't function in the other one. That is, if the account is different in them
    If it's the same, it should work.

3. metroid maniac

metroid maniac An idiot with an opinion

May 16, 2009
    It's inadvisable to stay in IDU mode for long. Only enter IDU mode to bypass the initial prompt and then unslave the memory card properly by deleting ux0:id.dat.

MDashK likes this.