Hacking I have an OLED that I have Henkaku on 3.60, and a slim with 3.61. How to share a memory Card?

BossRoss93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, As the title says, my Slim Vita is updated to the latest so I can access Remote Play over the internet and such. Now the thing is, I have all my downloaded games on the memory card in the slim. When I went to put it into the OLED with Henkaku, I was prompted to update the system version to use the memory card! Is there a way around this?

Thanks! I would love to use the Slim to download games, and then putt he card in the OLED so I only have to bring one for all my vita games and emulators.

MDashK

Trophies
Website
www.mixwaves.net
XP
Country
Hey everyone, As the title says, my Slim Vita is updated to the latest so I can access Remote Play over the internet and such. Now the thing is, I have all my downloaded games on the memory card in the slim. When I went to put it into the OLED with Henkaku, I was prompted to update the system version to use the memory card! Is there a way around this?

Thanks! I would love to use the Slim to download games, and then putt he card in the OLED so I only have to bring one for all my vita games and emulators.

Only using IDU mode on the 3.60 HENkaku one, you can share the memory card between them.
BUT, the games from 1 won't function in the other one. That is, if the account is different in them
If it's the same, it should work.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Only using IDU mode on the 3.60 HENkaku one, you can share the memory card between them.
BUT, the games from 1 won't function in the other one. That is, if the account is different in them
If it's the same, it should work.

It's inadvisable to stay in IDU mode for long. Only enter IDU mode to bypass the initial prompt and then unslave the memory card properly by deleting ux0:id.dat.

Reactions: MDashK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse