I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH USBLOADER GX

Juanlicos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm desperate, one day I wanted to play rayman origins on my wii until I realized that the game disappeared along with mario party 8 and wii party, the rest of the wii games appeared and loaded perfectly (wii sports, New Super Mario Bros Wii...). I thought about reinstalling them and transferring the games in wbfs format to load them in usbloader gx along with another new game, and the problem persisted and the new game I put in didn't appear.
I hope someone can help me since I've searched everywhere.

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm desperate, one day I wanted to play rayman origins on my wii until I realized that the game disappeared along with mario party 8 and wii party, the rest of the wii games appeared and loaded perfectly (wii sports, New Super Mario Bros Wii...). I thought about reinstalling them and transferring the games in wbfs format to load them in usbloader gx along with another new game, and the problem persisted and the new game I put in didn't appear.
I hope someone can help me since I've searched everywhere.
Sounds like a flash drive. I won't go too far into details on how-to fix this beyond moving games to SD card/USB HDD, in case you're already on SD card or USB HDD.
You can load game backups with (new) USB Loader GX via SD card from here if you have an outdated version.

Let us know which storage device you are using, if flash drive, do some simple googling or search on GBAtemp, the Wii and Flash Drives and you will understand, they're not recommended, if they do work, it won't be for long as you're seeing.

Juanlicos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry for the wait, I am using a hard drive that is at fat 32, I have been using it for a while but it has never given me problems until now.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not saying you don't know the difference between a hdd and a flash drive however you didn't answer the previous question! Hdd's can go bad too!

Is there any data/save data of said games in the console settings?

CheeseBurgerwithLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USBL GX requires that the HDD/USB is formatted as primary partition, it is not enough to format, you must format it and set the partition as primary. This can be done from the windows command, watch a tutorial if you don't know how to do it. .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.