Hacking I got my AceKard 2i from ShopTemp But it's a Clone?

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
ShopTemp doesnt sell flashcart anymore. Those link in ShopTemp are links to sites that sell them. Which link did you buy it from? Give us the link,

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've bought acekards 2is from ndsgamer and I've opened two and both were real. I think you must be mistaken. Pictures of the flash card or it didn't happen.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Picture?

You also have 30days warranty according to the site. So just send in back if u arent satisfied. But please give picture. And which picture are you using to compare it to?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
R4 has Wood now (meaning it used to not have it), which makes comparable to the Acekard, both have their ups and downs, some flash carts run some homebrew that other flash carts don't because homebrew is not official software and it's often made by amateur programmers using custom tools, not official nintendo ones.

Reactions: 1 person

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Philip your card is real. Alex of ndsgamer does not sell clone acekards. Don't worry homeboy all is good. :D

Why is it that I found some homebrew that works with the R4 but not Acekard? I have heard that AceKard is better.

Wait a sec Philip! Which homebrew are you having trouble with? You possibly need setup instructions. I don't know how advanced of a user you are, so please don't take that statement as an insult.

philip11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Philip your card is real. Alex of ndsgamer does not sell clone acekards. Don't worry homeboy all is good. :D

Why is it that I found some homebrew that works with the R4 but not Acekard? I have heard that AceKard is better.

Wait a sec Philip! Which homebrew are you having trouble with? You possibly need setup instructions. I don't know how advanced of a user you are, so please don't take that statement as an insult.
I am quite advanced I put it in the root the Homebrew is called "imp-ng" and it's stuck at "starting" I used setup instructions.

setya5785

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
did you mean LMP-NG. homebrew music player, right ?
i've tested it in the past, iirc, it work fine. but i prefer and recommend moonshell.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am quite advanced I put it in the root the Homebrew is called "imp-ng" and it's stuck at "starting" I used setup instructions.

Ok, it works, just don't run the alpha version. Oh, and skin support for some reason is non-existent. There is supposed to be "settings" on the main menu where you could toggle the skins but......nada. If you go here you will find the file you need. Imp-ng folder needs to be made on the root and make sure the skins folder is within it. NDS program file on the root and mp3s wherever you want. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y