Air fry / Cooking Tech

I FUCKING LOVE AIR FRYING

trepp0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I LOVE AIR FRIERS SO MUCH!!! EVERYTHING I EAT MUST BE AIR FRIED OR IT WILL NOT TOUCH THESE LIPS. MMMMM DELICOUS AIR FRIED FOOD. I LOVE AIR FRIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't ever used one, is it worse than oil frying?

ertaboy356b

Trophies
XP
Country
What is this group? I myself use an Air Fryer. It's a Cosori CP258-AF. It's large enough for a whole chicken. Just don't cook too much or it'll dry out 😂.

I haven't ever used one, is it worse than oil frying?
Definitely worse than oil frying but I mostly use it as an oven. You can fry on it but I spray some oil.

Reactions: x65943

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
FcQ7hNqaIAIUuWQ

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A good air fryer is like the same amount as a annual Hulu membership compared to an actual oven so yes, they can take out my oven and save me tons of space.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
but they are, the "Air Fryer" is a brand, the generic name is household Convection Oven...

By the way I did buy one before was a hit, and has been loved it since then, now I am on my 40's and had to take care of the ingested fats so is the best to be able to eat some of the delicious food which otherwise will never eat again.

A quick recipe:

120 grams Chicken breast fillet.
Slices of onion
slices of olives
Yellow cheese, I do prefer Parmesan.
Red chili pepper cut on strips.
Optional a strip of bacon

Put the fillet over a sheet of aluminum foil over the bright side, cover with the cheese, add the condiments, make a roll and wrap with the aluminum foil, then close the sides of the tube twisting them like a old candy.

Take to the Air Fryer at 180°C for 16 - 20 minutes

Remove the foil and cut the bar in angle, serve with a green salad on steamed potato (also made on the air fryer. :P)

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but they are, the "Air Fryer" is a brand, the generic name is household Convection Oven...

By the way I did buy one before was a hit, and has been loved it since then, now I am on my 40's and had to take care of the ingested fats so is the best to be able to eat some of the delicious food which otherwise will never eat again.

A quick recipe:

120 grams Chicken breast fillet.
Slices of onion
slices of olives
Yellow cheese, I do prefer Parmesan.
Red chili pepper cut on strips.
Optional a strip of bacon

Put the fillet over a sheet of aluminum foil over the bright side, cover with the cheese, add the condiments, make a roll and wrap with the aluminum foil, then close the sides of the tube twisting them like a old candy.

Take to the Air Fryer at 180°C for 16 - 20 minutes

Remove the foil and cut the bar in angle, serve with a green salad on steamed potato (also made on the air fryer. :P)
Make threads take pictures, and get this group active I love seeing what people come up with. It's cooking tech also so discussion of new gadgets are always welcome.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have the Instant Pot Duo Crisp slow cooker / instant pot / air fryer combo (the meme trifecta!), and I love it. It does EVERYTHING.

1698244619052.png

One major advantage of an air fryer over my regular oven is that the oven takes half an hour to heat up, the air fryer is always ready to go :creep: (any similarity to uremum is coincidental).

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i just made some chicken wings with mine lmao
Post automatically merged:

i sometimes use air fryer when i dont wanna turn on my oven lmao. i use oven only if i cook specific meals where i cant use an air fryer.

Last edited by Purple_Heart,
  • Love
Reactions: trepp0 and impeeza

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: