I dreamed that I bricked my 3DS last night

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've never dreamed about a 3DS. IN - SANE! :blink:

Oh, but I can tell why - because its gaming we talk about. And my problems will always concern something more important than not to have buttons to press on.

Wanna hear MY story? :creep:

No, seriously.. no offense. Hope you dream better when 2.0 is out. ; )

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was mildly interesting to see just how deeply into ones' psyche that waking issues are able to penetrate. Even on my deepest, most subconscious levels, I still don't fully trust Team Gateway, but it's probably only because of all of the hype surrounding the dozen people who DID wind up being bricked.

Also of potential entertainment value, I thought, was the fact that it wasn't having my $169.99 console broken that bothered me, in my dream. It was having to face all the people who'd seen me repeatedly calling BS on the Brickgate catastrophe, and to have to post a pic of my bricked 3DS. It would really suck to have spent any time at all telling people to stop worrying, and it was all blown out of proportion, just to wind up bricked, myself.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then you should really be reliefed that it was only a dream.

Hope all this mess will end with 2.0 final - I think then we all sleep better in the end. ; )

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I thought it was mildly interesting to see just how deeply into ones' psyche that waking issues are able to penetrate. Even on my deepest, most subconscious levels, I still don't fully trust Team Gateway, but it's probably only because of all of the hype surrounding the dozen people who DID wind up being bricked.

Also of potential entertainment value, I thought, was the fact that it wasn't having my $169.99 console broken that bothered me, in my dream. It was having to face all the people who'd seen me repeatedly calling BS on the Brickgate catastrophe, and to have to post a pic of my bricked 3DS. It would really suck to have spent any time at all telling people to stop worrying, and it was all blown out of proportion, just to wind up bricked, myself.

Your love for your 3DS is clear.

Gamer Test Status: PASS!

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zWXc2it.gif

Ok this is my opinion:
Do NOT flame this poor guy.