Hacking Emulation I cant find anywhere to download meta.xml files to update botw on Cemu

Entity3031751

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I cant find any place to find meta.xmls and the other stuff I need to update, any place to download them like usb helper, but of course, I get so close then I realize usb helper was shutdown for "personal reasons" and I cant find a copy of maple seed ANYWHERE, because it was taken off of git hub. PLEASE HELP

Myst3ry_MAN-08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a modded wii u just make sure that you have a fully updated copy of botw and get a app called Dumpling to dump the files and there should be a meta file in there that CEMU can use, all you gotta do is find it. however if u don't have a wii u idk what to tell you sorry buddy

PSSSSSSSTT SOMEONE WHO IS SMARTER FACT CHECK ME AND HELP I DID MY BEST

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't believe that you even tried solving this on your own for more than a minute or two before you gave up. You couldn't find ANY place? That's odd, considering there are TONS of Google results on where to get games, how to decrypt them, how to use them in Cemu, meta.xml files, etc.

I'll help you in the easiest way possible, but next time can you at least TRY before asking? With all of the Google results available, there's no way you actually tried to figure this out on your own.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/relase-...tform-alternative-to-wii-u-usb-helper.621432/

Myst3ry_MAN-08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe that you even tried solving this on your own for more than a minute or two before you gave up. You couldn't find ANY place? That's odd, considering there are TONS of Google results on where to get games, how to decrypt them, how to use them in Cemu, meta.xml files, etc.

I'll help you in the easiest way possible, but next time can you at least TRY before asking? With all of the Google results available, there's no way you actually tried to figure this out on your own.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/relase-...tform-alternative-to-wii-u-usb-helper.621432/
couda been a bit nicer about that, just sayin. they probably didnt even know what they were looking for, not their fault

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
couda been a bit nicer about that, just sayin. they probably didnt even know what they were looking for, not their fault

They knew perfectly fine what they were looking for as they made a post literally asking where they can find what they were looking for. They could have Googled the terms or used the search right here on site. Nothing wrong imo, with telling someone "Here, I'll help you. But next time you gotta try harder yourself because the answers are literally all over the place."

Myst3ry_MAN-08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They knew perfectly fine what they were looking for as they made a post literally asking where they can find what they were looking for. They could have Googled the terms or used the search right here on site. Nothing wrong imo, with telling someone "Here, I'll help you. But next time you gotta try harder yourself because the answers are literally all over the place."
whatever you say

• Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
whatever you say

Do you have anything else useful to add? Or are you just going to shit post? I gave a direct link to help the user in the EASIEST way they could possibly get what they're looking for. You just want to shit post because you don't like the way I helped. Encouraging people to do more on their own is in fact helping them. It also helps prevent future needless posts. So yeah, whatever you say.

Reactions: Ettino

Myst3ry_MAN-08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have anything else useful to add? Or are you just going to shit post? I gave a direct link to help the user in the EASIEST way they could possibly get what they're looking for. You just want to shit post because you don't like the way I helped. Encouraging people to do more on their own is in fact helping them. It also helps prevent future needless posts. So yeah, whatever you say.
its not that i didnt like it you could have just been nicer about it, now leave well enough alone this convo ended a long time ago, the only one shitposting rn is you as I stopped caring

• Haha

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its not that i didnt like it you could have just been nicer about it, now leave well enough alone this convo ended a long time ago, the only one shitposting rn is you as I stopped caring

Of course you didn't like it or you wouldn't have said I could be nicer about it. And ffs, hypocrite much? "Leave well enough alone", "convo ended a long time ago", "only one shit posting" and "stopped caring"? Said the person that didn't leave well enough alone, continued the convo, made another shit post, and cared enough to do so. I mean... really? Did you even read the nonsense you wrote before submitting it? Because.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Entity3031751

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked for like 12 hours, but my luck is just realy bad and i dont have a wii u
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited by Entity3031751,

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I looked for like 12 hours, but my luck is just realy bad and i dont have a wii u

THANK YOU!!!

You are welcome. Apologies if I came off sounding rude. My intention was to encourage you to look for yourself in the future, not to argue with you or be an asshole towards you. 12 hours? Do you mind stating what search terms you used? Because using "usb helper wii u" gave the link I provided you in the first 4 results. ;)

Kojiee

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You are welcome. Apologies if I came off sounding rude. My intention was to encourage you to look for yourself in the future, not to argue with you or be an asshole towards you. 12 hours? Do you mind stating what search terms you used? Because using "usb helper wii u" gave the link I provided you in the first 4 results. ;)
Im trying to run BOTW but whenever i download the DLC and Update from Wii U downloader, it doesnt give me the meta.xml file. I'm using a mac but im pretty sure that doesnt make a difference. I've extracted both files and just get a bunch of files, none with 'meta.xml'. The only meta file i got was from the actual game itself.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im trying to run BOTW but whenever i download the DLC and Update from Wii U downloader, it doesnt give me the meta.xml file. I'm using a mac but im pretty sure that doesnt make a difference. I've extracted both files and just get a bunch of files, none with 'meta.xml'. The only meta file i got was from the actual game itself.

You are forgetting to decrypt after downloading. In Wii U Downloader, check the boxes on the bottom for 'Decrypt contents' & 'Delete encrypted contents after decryption'.

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

Entity3031751

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are forgetting to decrypt after downloading. In Wii U Downloader, check the boxes on the bottom for 'Decrypt contents' & 'Delete encrypted contents after
I'm having issues too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto