yes that what i wantAnd how would having the ability to downgrade from 9.8 make the Gateway less than useless?
People will just downgrade and use Pasta/rxtools anyway lmao.

And what exactly do you expect your e-mail to accomplish?yes that what i want![]()
You're only making it more likely they will leave the scene and then you won't have any new innovative features or support for higher FW ever

So you call their current work useless and want them to make a new feature so you can use their competitors' free products? You deserve to be laughed at. Asking a business that is one of the dumbest things I have seen.yes that what i want![]()
Thank youSo you call their current work useless and want them to make a new feature so you can use their competitors' free products? You deserve to be laughed at. Asking a business that is one of the dumbest things I have seen.

Can I please steal your crappy stuff and have it giftwrapped? And hurry up about it.So you call their current work useless and want them to make a new feature so you can use their competitors' free products? You deserve to be laughed at. Asking a business that is one of the dumbest things I have seen.
Translation:NeoSlyde said:There is a lots of CFW ho can do better than you like rxTools or Pasta CFW !
NeoSlyde said:I don't realize what GW can do and I'm talking out of my ass



This question brings back memories from the old gw threads.

they could make the DG only work with the red card this time, plus the red card is not totally useless it still adds a second MSD slot to your 3dsAnd how would having the ability to downgrade from 9.8 make the Gateway less than useless?
People will just downgrade and use Pasta/rxtools anyway lmao.
I didn't think the 3DS/GW was compatible with SDXC (required for >32GB SDs, I think)they could make the DG only work with the red card this time, plus the red card is not totally useless it still adds a second MSD slot to your 3ds
i see 32GB MSD cards for 14$ now some day wehn prices drop low enough i ca use it to put in 2 128 GB MSD's