Status
Not open for further replies.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the jackasses would be all the narcissists here and those claiming its a magical non-existant email but can't even take the time to check the page..

We're not denying the existence, we're claiming their donations to be a lost cause. Care to explain their mysterious disappearance after getting $2000? Unless proven to the contrary, it looks like they took the money and ran.

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're not denying the existence, we're claiming their donations to be a lost cause. Care to explain their mysterious disappearance after getting $2000? Unless proven to the contrary, it looks like they took the money and ran.
What disappearance? There was rarely updates ever. Contact em...

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
No, the jackasses would be all the narcissists here and those claiming its a magical non-existant email but can't even take the time to check the page..

Your the one that overlooked the fact that people already tried to email him at that address and got no reply. That would make you the narcissist jackass, anything obvious you want me point out to you?

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that would be a private discussion between me and him, that wouldn't concern you to know if I did or not.
You claimed he doesn't answer. It seems that would be exactly my concern as it is what we are discussing. Childish dodge because you did not.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too late, already sent. I have other email addresses I can use as well as proxies and VPNs to hide my IP address if need be.
I would not even bother here anymore. I check out of curiosity but it is like getting back talking points. Lol, I feel like I am watching some CNN show, "Well, consumers asked why they have not received replies, they have concerns, what do you have to say?" Enter yamagushi, "Try the email address, (edit out flaming comments)." Others, "We have, we get no response." Yamagushi; "Well, you are a $$%%%$ and 3e434343 and )(&*(&*(&()&*(."

Seriously guys, it is like trying to argue against talking points. You are ignored, then enter another talking point, you reply, and get another talking point.

EDIT: people have emailed, website not updated, nobody brings forth any replies they received. Like the nigerian emails, anyone remember those? People still fall for them.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You claimed he doesn't answer. It seems that would be exactly my concern as it is what we are discussing. Childish dodge because you did not.

And it's a mighty stupid thing for him not to respond to people who donated to his cause. If you donate money for what you believe to be a good cause, you're entitled to know if they legitimately used said money. If he refuses to respond and he and his cronies run away, that makes him a jerk.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
You actually believe that I need to spend 2000+ to do something? I just don't have a electron microscope to take advantage of decapping.

IMG_170162b.jpg

Eyesenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never said it wasn't a scam. Right now, any person would be able to deduce that it is. I will not deny that the evidence strongly suggests that the donors have been swindled.

Take this for example. A person dressed in the Salvation Army uniform comes to ask for a donation. Are they really from the Salvos? Is the donation legit? Even if it were legit, will all my money reach the ones intended? Even a well known organisation like them is not immune to hanky panky stuff. Things can still go wrong. But would you mock those who have parted with their money when we do discover that one of the donation drives was a fake? I won't, because then I'd be a dick.

Now let's say games from here on out will no longer be supported by GW and there's another new one which does. Someone laughs at you for getting the inferior product. Feels good right?

meh i would just buy the other one ...end of story..your point is?? you guys didnt donate for a PRODUCT that was my point

Eyesenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would have been better if no one donated. They don't deserve our money. Would be a real shame if their money was confiscated or stolen.

yes but seriously people i know they dont deserve the money but some people reallly need to smarten up cause i mean anyone can say hes a dev and use someone elses name and say hey i just need 2.5k to scan the 3ds and open new options and possibilities for it ,now does that really mean hes a dev and not just some hobo trying to rip everyone off??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0