Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first I took most of this as moaning, but I see your point, there is no point in not releasing marionumber1's kernal exploit because we are already on 5.5.1 and people will still keep tubehax running and use nnupatcher when they eventually patch the kexploit and release 5.6.0 or whatever, then existing 5.5.0/1 kexploit users will spoof if they have a brain. However, it is his, he can do as he wishes

I miss the Wii scene where people actually worked together and actually released their work. Then came the "morals" BS. So they have morals about piracy even though they're HACKING? What a fucking joke!

He made no promises, we're sorry you're impatient

He originally stated he was going to release it by Christmas. Then he delayed it, even though it was "done". Then he basically ragequit, err, "moved on" when the other team posted information about their IOSU exploit that they're not going to release.

Saying he was going to release it by a certain date..... Yeah, definitely not a promise at all. (Not)

Last edited by FusionGamer,
Reactions: Sephirosu

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I miss the Wii scene where people actually worked together and actually released their work. Then came the "morals" BS. So they have morals about piracy even though they're HACKING? What a fucking joke!
Yeah, doesn't it just suck when people fight and bitch about each other instead of being helpful to the scene??

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He originally stated he was going to release it by Christmas. Then he delayed it, even though it was "done". Then he basically ragequit, err, "moved on" when the other team posted information about their IOSU exploit that they're not going to release.

Saying he was going to release it by a certain date..... Yeah, definitely not a promise at all. (Not)
I want to do some kind of Christmas surprise yes, but take that with a grain of salt. I can't promise I will have the time to get everything ready by then and I'm not disclosing what will be released.

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I think most of the smart/patient people stayed on 5.3 while most of the idiots,children and third worlders are here in this thread because they updated
whats wrong with you 1st worlder man , talking like 12 years old ?

im on what you say "3 world" , so what ? lol are you better than 3 world persons ?
ppl like you ,uuhh no i cant say that i have more respect for ppl than you

i report you for the previous post , dont take it personaly and have more respect for others plz

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem is hacking systems now are much much more hard so people seem to never want to release or look to sell it in some way.

Ziggyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
whats wrong with you 1st worlder man , talking like 12 years old ?

im on what you say "3 world" , so what ? lol are you better than 3 world persons ?
ppl like you ,uuhh no i cant say that i have more respect for ppl than you

i report you for the previous post , dont take it personaly and have more respect for others plz
Lol. You're just proving my point

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

What if it doesn't come out at this certain date !? Right nothing will happen except some people flip out again because there was a "promise" ;)

Last edited by nIxx,

Zeroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Many People flip out because they cant wait.
It's Hard for People over 5.4 but shit Happend more then 75% of them cant block updates. Relax and wait if hykem dont release his iosu some other groups will Do that in the next years.

Would i be hykem i would nt release iosu because of this shitstorm

Last edited by Zeroy,

Ziggyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New development. I've been holding off on this exploit but it's finally time to release this, I can't hold on any longer since it only works on 5.5 and below.Just need to fix up a few things. Aiming for this friday. Kernel access, loadline, all that stuff. Piracy galore.Will be giving to smea and a few others for testing all that. Definitely going to release on friday probably. No promises but this friday it's going the fuck down

Last edited by Ziggyro,

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Marionumber1 Are you sure that the kernel exploit 5.5.0 will be never released?

If yes,does it will be possible to do,with IOSU,what we can do with kernel (TCP Gecko,Cafiine,Loadiine...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao Xbox removed gamescript apparently