Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakichaneru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't seem to me @rakichaneru is a troll, I found them to be quite nice while looking at their recent posts, apparently they either
a) don't like me.
b) are an asshole to me just for the sole purpose of being an asshole.
Holy fuck you're creepy.

Don't take shit personally on the Internet. How can I dislike you when I don't even know you?

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Holy fuck you're creepy.

Don't take shit personally on the Internet. How can I dislike you when I don't even know you?
Not being creepy, just wanted to know if you're always like that or if someone did you wrong this morning.

Besides, your first reply to me already created an assumption of you disliking me. I'm not offended, just disappointed you reacted as you did. I believe profanity is not necessary to propose your thoughts.

rakichaneru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit, one more furry in the world, unable to see my posts on a forum. How will I get through the day.

By sleeping.

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't seem to me @rakichaneru is a troll, I found them to be quite nice while looking at their recent posts, apparently they either
a) don't like me.
b) are an asshole to me just for the sole purpose of being an asshole.
Holy fuck you're creepy.

Two things: first, while I agree this thread is a shitfest, I think we can all agree if our name isn't Hykem our posts are useless, not to mention if you don't care then... Why are you here?

2nd, just because it is a shitfest in here, doesn't mean you need to come in here frothing at the mouth snarling at the people who, for one reason or another, do care about Hykem and the work being done.

But honestly until reading your overly negatively charged comments I stayed pretty passive here but you just compelled me to reply. So congrats on being enough of an asshole that your shitty post shone brightly through the sea of trash that is, once again borrowing a phrase from you: unintelligible, Google-translated bullshit. In fact those posts were more on-topic than you. (Or this, but who am I kidding this was fueled by more than just you.)

rakichaneru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, guy with catgirl Link as avatar, sorry if your feelings got hurt. But seriously, don't take things personally on the Internet. No one knows anyone else and there's no reason to care what other people think about you.

Also, I actually ignored that cunt from the UAE. He's like 1000x times more annoying than you. People should not have gifs in their sigs.

Last edited by rakichaneru,
Reactions: mitcha
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Anyway, guy with catgirl Link as avatar, sorry if your feelings got hurt. But seriously, don't take things personally on the Internet. No one knows anyone else and there's no reason to care what other people think about you.
I disagree with that last part, but I'm in good spirits right now. Take care, and just don't be that person a few pages back. :P

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Also, I actually ignored that cunt from the UAE. He's like 1000x times more annoying than you. People should not have gifs in their sigs.
[emoji52] [emoji52]
Why do you care? Do you have an underrated computer?
Underrated losers that has underrated stuff shall not insult others, take that as a leason from this thread.

Last edited by AboodXD,

rakichaneru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I for one am going to pirate the FUCK out of everything. Don't care about any homebrew besided an N64 injector so I can pirate n64 games. Fuck Hykem though. No respect for a hacker who goes radio silent after setting the scene ablaze and says dates he can't keep
Haha, this guy gets it. Although I'm not mad at Hykem, since he never said a date other than 'I'd like to do a Christmas surprise', which obviously didn't work out.

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I for one am going to pirate the FUCK out of everything. Don't care about any homebrew besided an N64 injector so I can pirate n64 games. Fuck Hykem though. No respect for a hacker who goes radio silent after setting the scene ablaze and says dates he can't keep
...here comes another person with no ethics of any kind...

Really? Hykem, the one man who can provide you with all of your dreams, you disrespect?

Please, don't start another war... we just got out of one, if you haven't noticed...

Reactions: josh87402

Ziggyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, this guy gets it. Although I'm not mad at Hykem, since he never said a date other than 'I'd like to do a Christmas surprise', which obviously didn't work out.
The christmas thing is understandable, Only thing that bothered me was when he pushed it back and said it was coming the week after. It's whatever though, Wii U 5.5 will get hacked eventually, Just a matter of when

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI +1