Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Legend says people from earth are still waiting for Hykem iosu exploit.
Mars resident, january first, 2134
Hi I just came back from the future and I met Hykem in real life, and I asked him the burning question: Did you all do this to make us go crazy?
And guess what he said. "fuck yeah."

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Releasing or not the IOSU at this point I couldn't care less... My hype turned into disappointment... We were promised things and look were we are now. Checking everyday for a feedback , all I see is some trolls-dev trolls and desperate and admirable users who try to work on this themselves. I reached a point where I don't care guys and I advise you to do the same. I will receive hate for this but I don't care for that either.

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
The last time he was on this forum was on a weekend. Maybe he will announce something now this weekend_

bludud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This scene as a whole is pretty disappointing on the developer side of things.. We have three different hacks, by three different teams/people and yet they're all being kept private. I'm not too surprised Smealum's IOSU exploit he teased is being kept private as he's always been scared of piracy enough to hold back any kind of scene progress. Marionumber1 is keeping their Kernal exploit private until Nintendo patches it, (???) which is great because there's zero guarantee Nintendo is ever going to patch it in the first place. The only thing waiting like this is accomplishing is making sure his hack is irreverent when he decides that it's past the point where his hack could still have any meaningful impact to any kind of scene development. I honestly don't know why Hykem has not released his IOSU exploit.. He said the exploit is basically done, and right now he's determining whether or not there's potential to further the hack, but there's absolutely no reason he can't push his current IOSU exploit, and simply continue whatever he's developing now.

canariobr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I still believe Hykem will deliver the exploit but he probably is having big time hacking and testing.

anyway decided to update to 5.3.2 and will be using loadiine for now.

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
This scene as a whole is pretty disappointing on the developer side of things.. We have three different hacks, by three different teams/people and yet they're all being kept private. I'm not too surprised Smealum's IOSU exploit he teased is being kept private as he's always been scared of piracy enough to hold back any kind of scene progress. Marionumber1 is keeping their Kernal exploit private until Nintendo patches it, (???) which is great because there's zero guarantee Nintendo is ever going to patch it in the first place. The only thing waiting like this is accomplishing is making sure his hack is irreverent when he decides that it's past the point where his hack could still have any meaningful impact to any kind of scene development. I honestly don't know why Hykem has not released his IOSU exploit.. He said the exploit is basically done, and right now he's determining whether or not there's potential to further the hack, but there's absolutely no reason he can't push his current IOSU exploit, and simply continue whatever he's developing now.
first I took most of this as moaning, but I see your point, there is no point in not releasing marionumber1's kernal exploit because we are already on 5.5.1 and people will still keep tubehax running and use nnupatcher when they eventually patch the kexploit and release 5.6.0 or whatever, then existing 5.5.0/1 kexploit users will spoof if they have a brain. However, it is his, he can do as he wishes

Reactions: josh87402
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I see your point, and honestly, something just dawned on me. Didn't the devs say that one of the ''release conditions'' would be high demand? That they'd release it if its' absence really held the scene back? If so, why not do that? It's clearly hurting the scene now, since the interest has risen so much... I don't get it. My heart is aching because of people that hold exploits back. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0