Status
Not open for further replies.

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
*Sits patiently waiting for the one day someone might release an IOSU Exploit for 5.5.0* I haven't commented on anything in here about Wii U Hacking because I didn't feel like I would bring anything to the conversation. I am not a programmer, hacker, or familiar with anything of the sort. It would be like me trying to speak to someone of a foreign language. We would get no where. But with all these people in this thread bitching, calling how Hykem, or god knows what else feeling like they are entitled to have there consoles to just magically get hacked by anyone with the slightest idea of how to do it for nothing. Well it's just ridiculous. No one is paying these people to find the exploits, to code for them, to do what ever it is they do open up our consoles to do things we never thought they could. But we treat them like our slaves. We don't care if they have lives, family, responsibility outside of hacking video game consoles. We don't care that they have to sit here read through post after post of vile bullshit demanding for the exploit now with the patience of a lion after his pray. In the end be thankful someone is actually working on it and actually wants to do it. If I was hykem or anyone else who hacks video game consoles and I saw the kind of community I've witnessed in this thread I wouldn't release anything and just keep it for my self. Now I'm not saying everyone here is like this because for the ones who are. Just sit back relax. And go do something fun in the meantime. Your wii u's aren't going anywhere.
Not another one... ffs.

Reactions: BootsLoader

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im pretty sure hykem had a wii u donated to him that he asked for funds almost on day one of approaching the "iosu exploit". soooooo everyones left with thier own conclusions tbh

What? Thats not true at all! If I recall he actually denied the people asking to donate because he said he didn't need it.

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Am I wrong?
Yes , nobody is bitching at Hykem or his work AFAIK.

Most of the people here are only speculating and encouraging Hykem.
There is more people bitching about people that are hyped , this is becoming a HUGE circlejerk.

Also , you can always unwatch the thread.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
What? Thats not true at all! If I recall he actually denied the people asking to donate because he said he didn't need it.
Not true at all you say?

Still looking for donations. For now we're using NWPlayer123's Wii U remotely, while he has it available.
I have spotted a low firmware unit that would be perfect for the job. Hopefully I'll get the money to purchase it. Thank you all for the help! :)

Thank you so much! George (the admin of jpcsp.org) already confirmed the transfer. :)

GinBunBun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes , nobody is bitching at Hykem or his work AFAIK.

Most of the people here are only speculating and encouraging Hykem.
There is more people bitching about people that are hyped , this is becoming a HUGE circlejerk.

Also , you can always unwatch the thread.
Huh guess I must have been on another thread then. Sure.

BootsLoader

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Donation is not a bad thing. It is ok. But if you want money just come and tell us that you need some money in order to complete the iosu exploit

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You can sit and figure out what he "owes", what he "should" do, and what you think is necessary or fair all you want, but the fact is: If the guy ain't posting, he ain't posting. If he does, he does. Sitting here speculating and talking about it amounts to spam if you ask me.

I agree, we should just wait until it happen (or not), just talk about it will not make a difference.

Reactions: EclipseSin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a