Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
hold-all-these-limes-1123.jpg

All these iOSus and none of them out. (Sorry in advance if the picture is too big. I'm on a phone).

zantzue

Trophies
XP
Country
There is more truth in this than you think.
Whatever Hykem finally does, it will be fine. After all, he owes us nothing even though some people think he does because he said he was going to release it. You guys are a group of talented people that do what you like and you do it pretty well. Sometimes, devs decide to share their work with the community (I'm speaking about non-programmers) for free and when that happens we are very lucky (lucky bastards, actually). If Hykem finally changes his mind and he doesn't release anything, I would much appreciate it if he told it to us asap so that we don't spend our time searching for news. I'm not asking (I'm quoting you, Neimod, but I don't expect an answer) wether he changed his mind or when is he going to release it. I can wait if something is supposed to arrive. Good things take their time. I'm just saying that bad news the sooner the better.

By the way, I hope Hykem's not reading this thread these days. If I were him and I read the nonsense some people are talking about me, I probably wouldn't release it. Fortunately, I'm not him.

Last edited by zantzue,
Reactions: SnAQ

BootsLoader

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Whatever Hykem finally does, it will be fine. After all, he owes us nothing even though some people think he does because he said he was going to release it. You guys are a group of talented people that do what you like and you do it pretty well. Sometimes, devs decide to share their work with the community (I'm speaking about non-programmers) for free and when that happens we are very lucky (lucky bastards, actually). If Hykem finally changes his mind and he doesn't release anything, I would much appreciate it if he told it to us asap so that we don't spend our time searching for news. I'm not asking (I'm quoting you, Neimod, but I don't expect an answer) wether he changed his mind or when is he going to release it. I can wait if something is supposed to arrive. Good things take their time. I'm just saying that bad news the sooner the better.

By the way, I hope Hykem's not reading this thread these days. If I were him and I read the nonsense some people are talking about me, I probably wouldn't release it. Fortunately, I'm not him.

If he owes us nothing then he should not be blabling about the iosu. Just work privetly without telling anyone and make all this fuss. As long as he told everyone he is working on iosu he at least could give us some updates for his work or tell us he is bored ....

JFalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
If he owes us nothing then he should not be blabling about the iosu. Just work privetly without telling anyone and make all this fuss. As long as he told everyone he is working on iosu he at least could give us some updates for his work or tell us he is bored ....
Logic is kinda backwards when it comes to owing part.

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
Logic is kinda backwards when it comes to owing part.
He truly doesn't owe anyone anything. He's doing this because he likes it (sure people have offered to paid him but not once has he said that he wanted money in exchange). However, some people are frustrated because he has said that he's been wanting to release it soon but that soon never comes and thus people become very unstable as seen before. Add the fact that smea and nahrwaret dont want to release their iOSu and you get a bunch of jittery people crying bloody murder.

JFalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't have all these people just wait like this...
Oh yes you can. lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He truly doesn't owe anyone anything. He's doing this because he likes it (sure people have offered to paid him but not once has he said that he wanted money in exchange). However, some people are frustrated because he has said that he's been wanting to release it soon but that soon never comes and thus people become very unstable as seen before. Add the fact that smea and nahrwaret dont want to release their iOSu and you get a bunch of jittery people crying bloody murder.
So you have spoken with him and can confirm he is doing this to spite people?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
im pretty sure hykem had a wii u donated to him that he asked for funds almost on day one of approaching the "iosu exploit". soooooo everyones left with thier own conclusions tbh

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I'm in 5.3.2 so i don't really need so much, but, if the IOSU's exploit doesn't come out is pretty cruel for all the people who was waiting for this.

Reactions: BootsLoader

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
im pretty sure hykem had a wii u donated to him that he asked for funds almost on day one of approaching the "iosu exploit". soooooo everyones left with thier own conclusions tbh
If that was the case, then I take back my words and only the ones who funded his work are entitled to "encourage" him to release it soon. Regardless, the whole point is that we all want him to release his iOSu asap but we shouldn't be rushing him (unless, again you're one of the few who actually donated towards his wii u) just because we really want it. Let's not drive him to become like smea and company.

BootsLoader

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
But members from this community told him to open a donation link and he refused to take money from anyone.

GinBunBun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Sits patiently waiting for the one day someone might release an IOSU Exploit for 5.5.0* I haven't commented on anything in here about Wii U Hacking because I didn't feel like I would bring anything to the conversation. I am not a programmer, hacker, or familiar with anything of the sort. It would be like me trying to speak to someone of a foreign language. We would get no where. But with all these people in this thread bitching, saying how Hykem owes them, or god knows what else feeling like they are entitled to have there consoles to just magically get hacked by anyone with the slightest idea of how to do it for nothing. Well it's just ridiculous. No one is paying these people to find the exploits, to code for them, to do what ever it is they do open up our consoles to do things we never thought they could. But we treat them like our slaves. We don't care if they have lives, family, responsibility outside of hacking video game consoles. We don't care that they have to sit here read through post after post of vile bullshit demanding for the exploit now with the patience of a lion after his pray. In the end be thankful someone is actually working on it and actually wants to do it. If I was hykem or anyone else who hacks video game consoles and saw the kind of community I've witnessed in this thread I wouldn't release anything and just keep it for my self. Now I'm not saying everyone here is like this because for the ones who are. Just sit back relax. And go do something fun in the meantime. Your wii u's aren't going anywhere.

Last edited by GinBunBun,

BootsLoader

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
There is only one way for someone to have exploits, homebrews running on his wiiu.
Hire a programmer and this is the end of story. If you have the money then it is easy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.