Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interestingly enough, he never said he was going to release it by a certain date.

I have the entire month of January free just to work on this and the exploit will be released and maintained before February (yes, I'm sure of that).

Triple_f34a4f_415200.jpg

Last edited by jimbo13,
Reactions: FusionGamer

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes, that was definitely an epic fail worthy of a "triple fuckin facepalm." </sarcasm> Despite your quote from Hykem, it is still totally irrelevant in the context of my reply to FusionGamer, since he mentioned supposed promises for December releases that were not made. Nice job missing the point.

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, that was definitely an epic fail worthy of a "triple fuckin facepalm." </sarcasm> Despite your quote from Hykem, it is still totally irrelevant in the context of my reply to FusionGamer, since he mentioned supposed promises for December releases that were not made. Nice job missing the point.
Hi mn1. I think Ive missed it in this shipost mess but is there anywhere you actually gave a reason for not releasing your kexploit for 5.5? Im sorry I bet you have been asked this but searching in this mess is futile.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi mn1. I think Ive missed it in this shipost mess but is there anywhere you actually gave a reason for not releasing your kexploit for 5.5? Im sorry I bet you have been asked this but searching in this mess is futile.
It's redundant because IOSU can do anything the kernel can and more due to more access.

Droyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Because things evolve and we can get an important update, so keeping a kernel exploit private besides iosu is pretty useful.

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There aren't that many PPC kernel exploits left, and it is valuable to keep as many stockpiled as possible, especially when IOSU does everything a kernel exploit does plus more. I do, at this point, have more than one kernel exploit, so I could release it, but I'd rather focus on picking up the pieces of Hykem's IOSU exploit, in case he doesn't return.

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
There aren't that many PPC kernel exploits left, and it is valuable to keep as many stockpiled as possible, especially when IOSU does everything a kernel exploit does plus more. I do, at this point, have more than one kernel exploit, so I could release it, but I'd rather focus on picking up the pieces of Hykem's IOSU exploit, in case he doesn't return.
Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: The only link I've been able to find for my version is here...