HWFly store on AliExpress won’t ship to me, need help with solutions.

SarcasticOP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

First time posting here, normally would use Reddit BUT that’s a whole other mess.

I want to buy a couple of HWFly chips (OLED and Lite) and I can’t get it from the official store, I think due to being in the US. So I either need another trusted source OR a way to get around the whole shipping thing. Thanks in advance!

Excitedguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

First time posting here, normally would use Reddit BUT that’s a whole other mess.

I want to buy a couple of HWFly chips (OLED and Lite) and I can’t get it from the official store, I think due to being in the US. So I either need another trusted source OR a way to get around the whole shipping thing. Thanks in advance!

I had the same issue, but I found a solution. Go back to the page where it says it won't ship to US and contact seller from there. You will get an automated private message back with private shop link for the same modchips for US shipping.

I ordered 2 HWFly OLED v5 chips to replace the 2 v2 chips I have installed. Main reason being is that they are unflashable and if I boot the switches without SD card or payload.bin it will send 5 volts instead of 3.3 and kill my OLED switches.

Reactions: SarcasticOP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg