Humble bundle weekly sale: Sega

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Taleweaver, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Taleweaver
    OP

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    You know the drill:

Pay what you want. Support charity. Get ten incredible titles from SEGA..

Current line-up:
    Alpha Protocol
    Company of Heroes
    Rome: Total war
    Hell yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

Pay more than $5.99 for 5 additional games:
    The typing of the dead: overkill
    Binary Domain
    Renegade Ops
    10 Classic SEGA Genesis games
    Medieval II: Total War

Pay more than $14.99 to unlock
    Total war: shogun 2

---

Man...I'm starting to feel like recollecting my game collection on steam with this. Company of Heroes is somewhere on a (retail) disk on my "to do" list, Roma: Total war is one I already have, the 10 Classics contain some I once had (for the record: these contain Altered Beast, Comix Zone, Crack Down, Ecco the Dolphin, Gain Ground, Golden Axe, Golden Axe 2, Golden Axe 3, Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master and Vectorman) and the Typing of the dead: overkill was one of my "I wonder if that's as hilariously stupid as it sounds?" games on my wishlist. So...insta-buy for me. :)

2. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    This is a pretty sweet deal, and probably one of the best Weekly sales they've done in ages.

Man, when has Nintendo ever offered a deal like this? I guess Sega still does what Nintendon't.

3. GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Idk to buy it or not.... I would like to play Typing of the Dead.... and the game is getting online multi soon too.... tempting.

4. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    Yeah the Typing game is interesting, all the other interesting stuff I already own. Sweet deal though, I can imagine a lot of people going for this, nice bundle!

5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Alpha Protocol is worth of a dollar, that it also comes with a total war game is even better.

Whether you go beyond that to the next level.... typing of the dead is amusing in the versions I played and they have not broken it from what I have seen. Whether I would go to there is a different matter, the megadrive collection are some absolute classics but so easily emulated.

Of course being Steam only means I skipped it.