Hacking [HOWTO] Use OOT Exploit on SKY3DS/Non Working Carts

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
IT WORKED - OK here is the problem guys - no doubt about it.

For those with white screen crashes - the card you're using for SKY is now corrupt. You need a new card - what I did was swap the internal 3ds msd with the one I was using with sky. I used that MiniAide Fat32 formatting tool to delete and create partition FAT 32 for both. Not sure you need that program but worked for me. Then I did the steps outlined on the updated first page and it worked. 2nd slot as expected. Again - the solution is this ( AND i SUGGEST IT"S POSTED ON THE FRONT PAGE) - YOU NEED A NEW FRESH CARD IN SKY. swap the sky 3ds card that doesn't work with the 3ds internal. Use that program to delete and create new partitions on both, saving the files from your old 3ds card to your desktop so you can easily transfer them over and then do the steps outlined

Didn't work for me. Still in Black/White screens after pressing A button using Sky3DS. Tried 2 different microsd cards. However, retail card works.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
sonic2756 the sky3ds team owes you a lot. this is going to boost their sales BIG time because majority of people can't find a copy of this rare & expensive zelda game plus sky3ds is cheaper & has more uses than just to run the exploit,also thanks goes to the gateway team for giving sky3ds team a massive helping hand,who would have thought this day will ever come. :P

support the innovators who support the imitators :D actually the MT & R4 Deluxe are the imitator, the sky3ds although is very limited still is innovator too. ;)

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted partitions... repartitioned... then swapped out my 3ds micro and put that in my sky3ds. And the micro from sky3ds into 3ds.

And this SHIT WORKED

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

PRAISE ALL U

:hrth:

:nds:

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much Sonic. Finally have amiibo support running on emunand 9.5

Oh nice! Btw, how did you get emunand running? When I entered settings in GW mode, there's no GW-sign beside the firmware number, is it safe to update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: Hi i was wondering where i can download a fresh istall for the mii maker on wii u (EU). The...