Hacking [HOWTO] Use OOT Exploit on SKY3DS/Non Working Carts

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installing my first CIA on n3ds... it took a little while loading on "IMPORTING"... but its doing its thing now...

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Heh, pretty much.

As for broken 3D--I just have to flip it closed and then open. No wait needed. The 3D probably fixes itself the moment the system starts to sleep.
A non-issue, at least for me.

i guess the only real issue we have is we can't "yet" update the emunand.

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awaiting for Japanese support, when a bunch of people confirm it working, i'll prolly hop on the sky train.

anyway thanks Sonic, you've helped a lot of people out in this community.

isaacclarke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT WORKED - OK here is the problem guys - no doubt about it.

For those with white screen crashes - the card you're using for SKY is now corrupt. You need a new card - what I did was swap the internal 3ds msd with the one I was using with sky. I used that MiniAide Fat32 formatting tool to delete and create partition FAT 32 for both. Not sure you need that program but worked for me. Then I did the steps outlined on the updated first page and it worked. 2nd slot as expected. Again - the solution is this ( AND i SUGGEST IT"S POSTED ON THE FRONT PAGE) - YOU NEED A NEW FRESH CARD IN SKY. swap the sky 3ds card that doesn't work with the 3ds internal. Use that program to delete and create new partitions on both, saving the files from your old 3ds card to your desktop so you can easily transfer them over and then do the steps outlined

THIS WORKED! You and Sonic are awesome!! Thanks :grog:

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after all this time trying to get this to work - now that it does I forgot how to use gateway it's been so long! just backup emu then create emu? I can you tube it after I get the house in order but if someone wants to high level it for me, that would be great. thanks

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
No use for me since I can't read anything nor do I have a account. Can you upload it please

Can not login so can not download
I try my best.

But I also can not access dropbox from here, so I can not download and access the version from here

Did you look at the photos?

Its only a matter of time until someone will get the file from there.
Maybe I can do later.

terids

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Installing my first CIA on n3ds... it took a little while loading on "IMPORTING"... but its doing its thing now...

Can I ask how you get into gateway mode? I installed emunand and boot gateway, it updates my gateway card, then i try to go into gateway mode but it still just says "ver 9.0", no GW3D or anything :/

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Ill be having a play around tomorrow when my SD car reader turns up, but for reference i am using
"The_Legend_Of_Zelda_Ocarina_Of_Time_3D_EUR_3DS-LGC"

I would appreciate it if you could let me know if it worked for you and which save and template file you ended up using.

I don't have a Sky3DS yet, but since my N3DS is AU-PAL, this rom is my only option :)

Thanx a lot in advance :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate