fris_line.png

Reactions: tjexp

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
its a firs line
Ah oky thnx. I didnt noticed that because my header is like totally different ( starts with 00)
EDIT: by totally I mean the pointed line*
EDIT2: Am i doing something wrong? Both pokemon and Bravely didn't gave me the warning that save data was corrupted at first. More like there was nothing at all

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firs line regions:
USA:
B6 5B AC C8 93 CC 5F 10 B6 45 02 60 15 D7 5F 1F
PAL:
AE 95 6D 20 F8 75 E8 03 B9 8E 02 A9 26 D4 7C 63
JAP:
11 ED 04 AB 67 81 89 58 1A DC 60 E3 30 76 B9 C0

My USA dump has a different first line. Just because I don't want to give my personal one out, here is the first half:
72 73 F1 B4 2B 91 39 5C

matiazo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
For people having issues to run pokemon online, here's the chip id from my Pokemon X own cartridge dump (europe version). Try by using this value : C2 F8 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

Confirming tis is working like a charm, but it did not with firmware set to 6.1, weird

Twinuts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If no one do it before, I can probably borrow Bravely default cartridge from a friend tomorrow and give you the chip id. Just wait a bit.

Talking again about bans, nobody know if they will happen or how ninty will find pirate players.
So the most secure way today is probably to use a unique ID (that you never shared with anyone), from the same cartridge as your ROM. In short words: If you want to play Mario kart USA dump, it's probably better to get your ID from a Mario Kart USA cartridge, dumped by yourself.
But now nothing happened yet, and single player JAP IDs are reported to work on EUR online compatible ROMs so... enjoy but you know the risks ;)

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If no one do it before, I can probably borrow Bravely default cartridge from a friend tomorrow and give you the chip id. Just wait a bit.

Talking again about bans, nobody know if they will happen or how ninty will find pirate players.
So the most secure way today is probably to use a unique ID (that you never shared with anyone), from the same cartridge as your ROM. In short words: If you want to play Mario kart USA dump, it's probably better to get your ID from a Mario Kart USA cartridge, dumped by yourself.
But now nothing happened yet, and single player JAP IDs are reported to work on EUR online compatible ROMs so... enjoy but you know the risks ;)

I dont think the first line is Unique Id, if some values doesnt match with the 5th line, it basically wont work. Because the (so called uq ID) from my mh doesnt work unless i use the bin file gtaking uploaded with exact the same 5th line

Twinuts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can I backup my Mario Kart 7 game, for Pokemon? Or it won't work because of different file sizes?

It will work. Take your MK dumped header and just edit the chip ID value with the one I posted above and it should work. The cartridge ID will be from the wrong game, but it should be accepted.

matiazo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Can I backup my Mario Kart 7 game, for Pokemon? Or it won't work because of different file sizes?

Yes you can, but we do not yet know the risks of doing this. Just use the same first line of the header, and modify the 5th line according to the game you want to play.

Twinuts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dont think the first line is Unique Id, if some values doesnt match with the 5th line, it basically wont work. Because the (so called uq ID) from my mh doesnt work unless i use the bin file gtaking uploaded with exact the same 5th line

Sure, these two values are maybe linked, and not all the cart ID will work on all chip ID.
Some days ago I used gateway 2.1 cart dumper to dump twice the same game, from two physical cartridges. The chip ID was the same for the two dumps, but first line was different. Later a friend dumped a 3rd card, and first line was again different. That's just why I call this value "unique" per cart.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mario Golf working here. Played an online game fine :).

Used the header from Ghost recon shadow war, tweaked to be same size as Mario Golf :).

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sure, these two values are maybe linked, and not all the cart ID will work on all chip ID.
Some days ago I used gateway 2.1 cart dumper to dump twice the same game, from two physical cartridges. The chip ID was the same for the two dumps, but first line was different. Later a friend dumped a 3rd card, and first line was again different. That's just why I call this value "unique" per cart.

EDIT: nevermind, reread it and got it now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol