Hacking [HOW-TO] Use Scene Dumps with GW 2.2 Online

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
AE F0 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
This is what I used to edit the header for pokemon X. I havent tried another games yet so am not sure if it's just pkmn thats causing problems but I still get the error 002-0123
I tried F8 (2gb) and now F0(4gb) neither of them are working.
thnx

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
AE F0 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
This is what I used to edit the header for pokemon X. I havent tried another games yet so am not sure if it's just pkmn thats causing problems but I still get the error 002-0123
I tried F8 (2gb) and now F0(4gb) neither of them are working.
thnx
Try 45 instead of AE

how to change value in hex editor i can't change any value ??

Thanks

You click before the value you want to change then type in what you want

matiazo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hi, from what has been said this configuration would work for Pokemon X:
AE F8 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
(req 6.1 , 2gb , card2)
renamed the rom to .3DZ of course

But it says "this cart cannot be used for online blah blah",
any ideas?

unnivava

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could someone please make a video tutorial on this? I honestly don't understand this editing of headers and stuff.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone please make a video tutorial on this? I honestly don't understand this editing of headers and stuff.

Its quite easy m8. I didnt know at first. Just download Hexeditor (google it) install. Then click on file and open your .bin file up then highlight the FA figure and change it with F0 then 90 change to 98 or visa versa which ever you want then go to save as/desktop Card 2 and use that .bin file for Animal Crossing/Pokemon X/Y. Job done! Also make sure you use a 4GB header don't bother with less.

FA and 90 are for regular roms, Card 1 roms. F0 and 98 are for Animal Crossing and Pokemon X/Y, card 2 roms.

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its quite easy m8. I didnt know at first. Just download Hexeditor (google it) install. Then click on file and open your .bin file up then highlight the FA figure and change it with FO then 90 change to 98 or visa versa which ever you want then go to save as/desktop Card 2 and use that .bin file for Animal Crossing/Pokemon X/Y. Job done! Also make sure you use a 4GB header don't bother with less.

FO?? not F0? and save as card 2 is just optional right? I just kept it as how it was since the file is going to be injected in the rom anyway.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
FO?? not F0? and save as card 2 is just optional right? I just kept it as how it was since the file is going to be injected in the rom anyway.

Sorry I meant F0 the number not O the letter. Card 2 is just what I name it so you know which one to use with which rom, just make sure you rename it .bin on the end. :)

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using a default firmware for the header?

I am using my own injected header from a 4GB GW dumped retail game of mine just to be safe. I am worried about using headers that have been put online and always use same version header don't use a USA Header with a Euro rom or visa versa. Its just what I think is rite but it all depends on how you feel doing it and others may disagree with me on that score.

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try 45 instead of AE

I tried that, the game crashes. Restarted the game, it says that the save data is corrupted(pressed xb up) after deleting the save data, the game crashed again. (tried this whole thing twice) So 45 pretty much doesnt work at all.

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am using my own injected header from a 4GB retail game of mine just to be safe. I am worried about using headers that have been put online and always use same version header don't use a USA Header with a Euro rom or visa versa. Its just what I think is rite but it depends on how you feel doing it.

No what I mean is the first set of numbers. (you pointed the 2nd(4gb) and 4th(2nd card))

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried that, the game crashes. Restarted the game, it says that the save data is corrupted(pressed xb up) after deleting the save data, the game crashed again. (tried this whole thing twice) So 45 pretty much doesnt work at all.

Sorry bud what games are you trying to run?

I am using the same header for both, both from a 4GB header.

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry bud what games are you trying to run?

I am using the same header for both, both from a 4GB header.

pokemon x
I exported a 2gb header from monster hunter, edited the code to AE F0 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
and AE F8 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
neither of them worked

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
pokemon x
I exported a 2gb header from monster hunter, edited the code to AE F0 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
and AE F8 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
neither of them worked

Try changing your numbers to this for Pokemon X/Y:- C2 F0 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF and have ago. Those codes are for euro version so I am not sure it will work with you. You did export your headers from a retail game not a scene rom?

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
I edit (header from Metal_Gear_Solid_Snake_Eater_3D_JPN_3DS-HR) to

45 6.2
F0 4gb
98 card2

and inject it to Pokemon Y.3dZ

and I get this

BTW i've got a Mario_Kart_7_USA_3DS-VENOM works with original header

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe i'm misunderstanding this but. the first two numbers, arent they supposed to be equal to the firmware the game requires? so pokemon is for example 6.1
EDIT: You know what, I will try another rom. Maybe its just the pokemon that doesn't work. Don't want to spam all over the thread. >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu