1. AlphaSapphire

AlphaSapphire GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    CANT FIND NITROHAX DOWNLOAD

2. DwarfWarden

DwarfWarden Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thread Necromancy? You bet, but who's gonna stop me? I am the police!
    Just a reminder these are tests of Nitrohax 0.99

FINAL FANTASY 3: Tried a lot of different codes like the 99 Job points code, Job Level 99 On Job Level Up code, EXP multipliers, Top Left Item Slot modifiers, everything works just fine.\

FINAL FANTASY 4 DS: I HAVE FOUND A CONFIRMED ERROR. Yes, that is true. Now, first of all let me preface this with the following: Nitrohaxx 0.99 works 99% of the time with FF4DS. I've used XP multipliers, the Item Drop code to guarantee drops, 2x Movement Speed, Instant ATB Gauge Fill, Instant Cast Meter Fill, Press Start To Complete Current Map, and a couple other codes and I can confirm all of them work.

BUT.

For some reason, directly after the first Cagnazzo fight, where the cutscene plays with the walls closing in, the cutscene will play normally up until it gets to the part where Yang is pushing on the closing wall and Tellah is pushing on him. At this point it should move camera to Palom and Porom except only when using NitroHax it freezes here. I can press the Start button twice before the cutscene freezes to skip the cutscene, I can view the cutscene just fine in Event Viewer, and all cutscenes before this and the one directly after with Kain on the airship work fine too. But I know it's NitroHax because I tried doing the battle 3 times with a multitude of codes turned off (even having no codes active at all) and it froze each time but when I would just select the game itself and beat Cagnazzo the cutscene would play just fine. I did this to make sure that it wasn't some unforseen error with a New 3DS XL and it wasn't. This game played just fine on my original DS and unhacked original 3DS so I have confirmed the cart and systems are fine, it's just NitroHax. And it seems to have no effect whatsoever on the game, you just have to skip that particular cutscene. I'll report back with other cutscene failures if those come up.

EDIT: Just came up with another error with Final Fantasy 4. The dungeon "The Giant of Babil" has a problem exclusively with NitroHax. Random encounters can randomly freeze the game, forcing the player to reset the whole system. It doesn't seem to do any permanent damage to the save or cart. I had one battle with a Searcher where midway through the game froze, then one more attempt at the dungeon I had an encounter with two Clockwork Dragons that froze before the battle fully loaded from the fade-in-from-white transition animation. Slightly worse than the above error, but not gamebreaking in any way. I switched to just playing the game normally (not through NitroHax) and got through the dungeon. I'm almost through the game so I'll be able to see if there are any more issues.

Last edited by DwarfWarden, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Frostiikin

Frostiikin Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I get a white screen on both pokemon SoulSilver, and Platinum... idk what i'm doing wrong /:

4. destany1989

destany1989 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    why is it sometimes it says null? it happened on a game already in cheat list and a game i added. i made sure game id was etc. cheat list wont load for dqm2 dragon monsters quest joker. it's a game i added. and spectrobes which was already added.

5. PKMWM1

PKMWM1 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Pokemon Conquest doesn't seem to load properly. It only yields a white screen upon loading

6. xeref

xeref Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    I am beyond confused if you reply at all to this my main issue is i have no idea how to make a cia file and normally all i do is get the cia then use fbi to install but i have no idea how to get or make a cia file for this

7. mikuchan540

mikuchan540 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Would I put the nitrohax in the luma folder?

8. ACCA919

ACCA919 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Hong Kong
    1. I'm in a Chinese region and when I open R4CCE, I got this absolute unit of words[​IMG]
    2. When I start a game, I was greeted with a whitescreen (Probably bc I'm not using a game card). Where should I place my .nds files if I want to use ROMs?
    3. The main reason I'm here is bc a beta ROM hack have a glitch preventing unlocking things. How do I use Nitrohax with ROM hacks?
    Additional info: TWiLight Menu ++ is available

Last edited by ACCA919, Mar 12, 2019
  9. yu767485

yu767485 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there an option that can save the cheat code settings so you don't have to set the codes you want every time you boot the game?

10. Kris823
    This message by Kris823 has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jul 3, 2019.
    Jul 3, 2019 Show
  11. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 GBAtemp Regular

There seems to be a lot of questions about not being able to install it and I suspect that people are not realizing there are two downloads for .99. Below the dsi version is the cia that people are looking for.

12. MattTheDemonCat

Newcomer

United States
    where do I download the cheat codes/cheats from for my game? i cant find it but I would like to know where. And once I have downloaded them where do I put them? I plan on using new super mario bros.

13. plorthos

plorthos Newbie
    Newcomer

Vietnam
    I am getting a white screen for James Cameron's Avatar The Game US after selecting cheats and pressing start and the health and safety screen shows up.

14. ZaganZorula

ZaganZorula Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Pokemon Black and White aren't working for me, can I get some help?
    I know I've followed the steps correctly because all my other games work just fine.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (Including, NitroHax, Patching