1. Pk11

OP Pk11 A cat girl with a DSi

United States
    Since the original's cheats.xml was always a bit annoying to use due to it's ~2MB size limit and the cheats.xml files being much bigger than usrcheat.dat files I decided to make a fork of NitroHax3DS that switches it to load cheats from a usrcheat.dat database.

For the most part this should work exactly the same as the normal NitroHax3DS, it just loads from a usrcheat.dat file with no size limit so you can use DeadSkullzJr's full database without problems and since it's the same format TWiLight Menu++ uses I added its path to the defaults so you can even share the same database between TWiLight and NitroHax.

Please let me know if anything related to the cheat loading is broken, however I have basically no idea what's going on in the actual cheat engine part so unless it's a regression from normal NitroHax3DS I likely can't fix it fyi.

:download: The download and source code are on GitHub

Robz8, alexander1970, banjo2 and 4 others like this.
  2. bipi

bipi Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Thank your work, unfortunately i get "Can't read cheat list", I'm using DeadSkullzJr's full database, do you know what i could do for fixing this? Thanks.

3. Pk11

OP Pk11 A cat girl with a DSi

United States
    Hmm, I think that's the error it throws if it can't find the game in the cheat database (I should probably edit that message, in the original version it only errored if the database couldn't be read at all)

Make sure that the cartridge isn't too dirty to read correctly or so, maybe just check that it's showing up in the system menu or so first. If that's not it then I guess make sure that DSJ's database supports the game, which game is it? If I can I'll try see if it works for me

Robz8 and banjo2 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - NitroHax3DS, [Release], usrcheat