Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Acekard' started by randommaker, Feb 10, 2009.
How do you use it guys
Well, I don't really think its cool to cheat....... but here you go:
1. Navigate to your game of choice
2. Hit the "Y" button on your DS (Far left button on the far right side)
3. Press the cheats button with your stylus
4. If there is a "must be on" code, turn it on with the "A" button on your DS or press it with your stylus
5. Now just go through the cheats you want and press the "A" button or tap them to turn them on or off
6. Now just press START on your DS (make sure you press start, not A or something else) and run your game
The cheats won't be on if you have the option "cheats" Disabled. To make sure they are enabled, go into your system options after pressing your start menu and make sure cheats are enabled. The cheats will also stay on until you turn them off, so remember that.
Try enjoying the game without cheats too!
I made a cheat file and saved in a slots, but it still wont work
Could anyone post some screen shots?
You have to select the cheat file first.
How do I select it?