Hacking How to update reconfigured PSVITA from 3.57 to 3.60 ?

TheUberGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hey.
A friend of mine gave me his console which he bought yesterday. The console doesn't has an account linked to it, at the first time setup he configured the console without linking an account. If I'm trying to log in to an account it's saying that i need to update the system software before trying to log in(and I don't want to update to 3.61 from obvious reasons...). I'm trying to do wololo tutorial (in this link) but when I'm trying to choose the option of updating from the computer, it's saying it couldn't locate a pc. I tried to use cma in the ps vita to check if it's connecting and it's saying again, it couldnt locate a pc(while I activated cma or qcma in the computer). it's not the cable for sure because whem I'm choosing install contact manager assistant in the ps vita troubleshoot in cma, my computer can recognize a new device and in that device there is the cma downloader.
My question is why my computer cannot recognize my friend console in both cma and qcma but when I'm choosing to use the console to install cma, my computer is recognizing the console as installation disk? I really want to update the console to 3.60 to use Henkaku...
Thanks for the help and sorry for the english.

edit: the title supposed to be unconfigured console. not reconfigured

Last edited by TheUberGamer,

Clanver

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Germany
If you already placed the xml file for the update in the correct path, it might lead to this error if the region is not set correctly in the xml.
Qcma wont connect~. Had the same problem.

If the region set is correct, try some other regions . .I have an eu vita but needed to set the region to uk . .

Edit: Or delete the update files and try to connect to qcma first. Maybe the connection in itself is the problem.

Last edited by Clanver,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: