How to uninstall ctgpr on WiiU?

deadlyskull9192

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I recently installed ctgpr on my wii u's vwii and i seemingly cant uninstall it?
im trying to use wuphax to install the homebrew launcher to the vwii, but it instead launched ctgpr.
i figured removing all traces of ctgpr from my sd would work, but it didnt, it just told me to reinstall ctpgr.
so then i thought restoring the mii channel would work, but still it told me to install ctgpr.
does anyone know what im doing wrong or if there's a proper way to uninstall ctgpr that im missing?
help would be much appreciated as i cant install the homebrew launcher until this is cleared up.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I recently installed ctgpr on my wii u's vwii and i seemingly cant uninstall it?
im trying to use wuphax to install the homebrew launcher to the vwii, but it instead launched ctgpr.
i figured removing all traces of ctgpr from my sd would work, but it didnt, it just told me to reinstall ctpgr.
so then i thought restoring the mii channel would work, but still it told me to install ctgpr.
does anyone know what im doing wrong or if there's a proper way to uninstall ctgpr that im missing?
help would be much appreciated as i cant install the homebrew launcher until this is cleared up.
It seems like you replaced the Mii Channel with CTGP-R, and you've lost the original backup of the Mii Channel so you can't restore it.
I guess your best bet would be to get the Mii Channel WAD and reinstall it. I'm not sure if the Mii Channel on vWii is the same as on Wii (if so you could use the regular NUSD to download it: https://github.com/WiiDatabase/nusdownloader/releases/tag/v1.9-mod-nusfix)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto