OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sandman00009 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Sandman00009 said:
just wondering how would you dual boot touchpod and this?
That is something I am not sure about. I don't think it is possible without using Sakura in the middle of it

would this load up using the newest sakura that came out today?

Yes, but you need a slot 2 device to make it work.
QUOTE(gamefreak94 @ May 15 2010, 03:31 PM) does this mean i can use my m3real on my DSi?
Read front page please. This question as been asked before, so I put it on the front page telling people that this is not a hardware modification, it's just using another firmware on the M3 Real/M3i Zero.
QUOTE(Sandman00009 @ May 15 2010, 05:31 PM)
what if im using a dsi no slot 2 so that mean it will be a no go am i correct?
Well you can either run this as the primary firmware on the M3i Zero, or use the Quad-Boot which has iSakuREAL bought in so you can use that, otherwise using the newest Sakura to boot into R4i RTS from that will not work without a slot 2 card.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
daegunlee said:
R4i RTS firmware on M3i zero:
Working fine on my m3i zero. Thanks a lot!
Thanks for the confirmation
happy.gif

majikayo

Trophies
XP
Country
I've done all the steps correctly (At least I think I have), using the loader.eng from v2.6, but I still get a cannot find system file when I try to load up.
Any ideas?

(Is it because I'm using v2.7b?)

(Edit)
I fixed it, step 8 should be rewritten clearer:
Step 8. Copy the g6dsload.eng into the System file (the system file in the patching tools, it should only include 2 files into it, g6dsload.1 and g6dsload.1.) And copy the System folder into the root of your microSD card.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Salax said:
This isn't flaming, but why would I want to?
Because it's just a little something for people who are bored with the typical M3 Firmwares and would love to have their R4's back, but updated.

majikayo said:
I've done all the steps correctly (At least I think I have), using the loader.eng from v2.6, but I still get a cannot find system file when I try to load up.
Any ideas?

(Is it because I'm using v2.7b?)

(Edit)
I fixed it, step 8 should be rewritten clearer:
Step 8. Copy the g6dsload.eng into the System file (the system file in the patching tools, it should only include 2 files into it, g6dsload.1 and g6dsload.1.) And copy the System folder into the root of your microSD card. Fixed it
happy.gif
Thanks

QUOTE(Schizoanalysis @ Jun 8 2010, 12:52 AM)
Heh...

I'd actually rather turn a R4 RTS into an M3 Real (with Sakura), but OK... A cool mod, nontheless...
You can do that, just copy the R4i.NDS that is made when you run the program...or just copy the file from the Quad-Boot since it's already a premade .nds file.
But running it through Sakura does require a slot 2 device

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Heh...
I'd actually rather turn a R4 RTS into an M3 Real (with Sakura), but OK... A cool mod, nontheless...
You can do that, just copy the R4i.NDS that is made when you run the program...or just copy the file from the Quad-Boot since it's already a premade .nds file.
But running it through Sakura does require a slot 2 device
1. I don't think M3Real >=4.8 will work on other carts
2. My m3sakura_make (successor of Rudolph's) can build normal NDS from any DSBooter. Let's try:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nntmnmdqhwi/m3sakura_make.7z

[Edit] The normal nds generated via m3sakura_make won't require slot2 for M3Sakura14x to launch.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wilver said:
Hi =) I would like to know, how I use the Ifav function in this R4i? ô_o thanks
That was only in iTouch. So unless there was an update I missed, I don't think there is an iFav in R4i RTS.

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in reality if you have an m3i zero your stuck using crappy m3 real temes and m3 skn themes?

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LxTrix said:
So in reality if you have an m3i zero your stuck using crappy m3 real temes and m3 skn themes?
Such is life....well, your problem is not as serious as "life" itself. Humour me - why did you outlay cash for M3iZero instead of R4i (presumably paying more $ too), if R4 themes are what you so desperately wanted?
Flashcart themes are like bedsheets, wallpaper, etc. - after a while who has any idea, or even gives a shite what design it is.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...